• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who fed Hillary beans again?

While it always sucks when people are hurt (be it an act of God, an attack of some nature, or an accident), I’ve hit a point that I’m relieved when a gun wasn’t used. Maybe someone will figure out peo

The most disgusting thing about this is: WE educated the worlds terrorists and the media is just agog how a student that attended such prestigious university could go so wrong. You want someone to bla

Posted Images

Yeah you're right. Simply asking the question about terrorism given multiple explosions at a national level event automatically makes me a braindead libtard.

• Like 4

Gary is right though. It is called repetitive persistence. If you want people to associate things then use them together enough. Think how many times you have heard "gun control,common sense" together? It makes people think that either they agree of they do not have common sense. It also makes people who are susceptible feel like if someone else doesnt agree then they have common sense.

It also works on groups of people at once. Learned all about it in college in psychology. Same reason Obama is such a polarozong speaker. He has a team lf very good psychologists behind him teaching him how manipulate the masses using age old techniques.

• Like 1

Gimme a fucking break. There really is such a thing as terrorism. Terrorists really do use bombs. Terrorists really do detonate bombs in crowds. Terrorists really do detonate multiple bombs to maximize casualties.

It doesn't take any goddamn "programming" to associate these things with what just happened and ask a simple fucking question.

• Like 2

Gimme a fucking break. There really is such a thing as terrorism. Terrorists really do use bombs. Terrorists really do detonate bombs in crowds. Terrorists really do detonate multiple bombs to maximize casualties.

It doesn't take any goddamn "programming" to associate these things with what just happened and ask a simple fucking question.

I agree actually Darth. I'm not saying this is end all everyone, but you may have heard of Occam and his Razor

Two devices, ball bearings used. Simultaneous blasts. All the hallmarks of an Al Qaeda attack, but who knows. So much weakness projected before our enemies, so many enemies have been emboldened. What a tragedy.

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

• Like 2
Several reports say one of the explosions may have originated at the sidewalk. Natural gas and steam lines run in sections of the sewers in older cities like Boston.

this was actually one of the things I was thinking as well, if it was a conventional explosive or something like Steam/natural gas it will be quickly apparent.

While it always sucks when people are hurt (be it an act of God, an attack of some nature, or an accident), I’ve hit a point that I’m relieved when a gun wasn’t used. Maybe someone will figure out people can and do get hurt by other means than guns. A crazy bastard with a pipe bomb is still a danger even without a gun.

• Like 6

Jezuz fuck'n Christ! YES, these explosions very well may turn out to be "terrorist" in nature. . . I did not state that they were not. I only conveyed how you automatically made an assumption in that regard.

I regret having ever responded within your thread.

Edited by Gary

Dude, natural gas can and has destroyed entire residential blocks.

We'll see what happens. I was just throwing it out there based on the claims that explosions eminated from an area where gas could be exposed to spark - i.e. sidewalk sewer vents.

Edited by mancat
This shit has towel head written all over it.

hmm, yeah. unless it turns out that it's some white "patriot revolutionary".

did anyone mention that the boston marathon is held on patriot's day?

Edited by mancat
  • Like 4

What's next? That's what everyone should have on their minds. Who will be blamed/accept blame? Are we seeing the start of why DHS is arming up?

I said a whole back, in a conversation with a friend, that small bombings and attacks would be the catalyst needed to make a national state of emergency. Over the next few years we will see more and more of this.

More bombs have been found are are being disarmed.

• Like 1
They're saying police have found other bombs and have done a controlled detonation on at least one of them. So people are reporting "hearing three explosions"...

Just because unexploded bombs were found doesn't meant that it couldn't have been natural gas that built them...

The one explosion they have on video already almost looks like a claymore. One commentator said it looks similar to the early, more crude IED's they dealt with in Iraq.

Just posting what I've heard... more being updated constantly...

4:50- Explosion reported at the JFK Library also!

Edited by Ronin38