• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who fed Hillary beans again?

While it always sucks when people are hurt (be it an act of God, an attack of some nature, or an accident), I’ve hit a point that I’m relieved when a gun wasn’t used. Maybe someone will figure out peo

The most disgusting thing about this is: WE educated the worlds terrorists and the media is just agog how a student that attended such prestigious university could go so wrong. You want someone to bla

Posted Images

Last year there was an explosion that leveled a house about 200yds from my house. It may surprise you to know that terrorism never entered my mind.

I figured it was 50/50 that it was a natural gas explosion or a meth lab. That was based on certain assumptions and probabilities. Because you see I do understand that explosions can be caused by things other than bombs. It turned out to be a meth lab.

I wonder who will be the scapegoat for this one. I hope it won't be the right wing freedom loving gun owners.

hard to say at this point. I just hope we don't start seeing military presence at every fuckin event now.

There was a Facebook page made two days ago for the victims of the Boston Bombing. Now it's gone. Wasn't there a page like that for Sandy Hook? Before the shooting?

Keep in mind that you can at any time completely wipe a Facebook page and repurpose it for something else. I could take my FB page, turn it into a "Families of Boston Bombings" page, and it would show that the page had been created several years ago.

I wonder who will be the scapegoat for this one. I hope it won't be the right wing freedom loving gun owners. hard to say at this point. I just hope we don't start seeing military presence at every fuckin event now.

Well they claim that they have a male on video from numerous camera angles planting backpacks.

Of course, we might stop hearing about that, and never see the video released.

• Like 2

My cousin and his wife are in Boston for the race. He was running. Still trying to find out if he and his wife are safe. Phone number for families to call has been busy every time I call. He asked me if he could use my phone number for emergencies. I said yes and emailed him the same photo as above and said, "I will come protect you!" He thought it was funny, and asked me if the gun and uniform were real. We both had a laugh. Little did I know.

Gimme a fucking break. There really is such a thing as terrorism. Terrorists really do use bombs. Terrorists really do detonate bombs in crowds. Terrorists really do detonate multiple bombs to maximize casualties.

It doesn't take any goddamn "programming" to associate these things with what just happened and ask a simple fucking question.

No matter why it was done or by whom it was a TERRORIST act PERIOD!!!

Jim

But does the smoke from the blast not look like it came from Tannerite. The ones we've set off on our property have had that same glow in the middle with the yellowish/white smoke roll up, and tape the ones for the 22lr to a milk jug full of water, and the jug stays low to the ground and the water goes outward, not up. From looking at all the photos of the injuries, most of these people had leg damage. AW shit, now they'll ban Tannerite.

Link says "never mind".

Shocking that our media would jump to a conclusion with absolutely no facts...

Before this is over I bet it's gonna be 20,000 guys with AR-15s that all fire at the same time.

• Like 1

Gee whiz couldn't be connected to say Iraq maybe

A series of bomb blasts across Iraq on Monday killed at least 42 people and wounded more than 257 others, police said.

Doubt it. That's been the norm over there for a long, long, time.

• Like 1

Gee whiz couldn't be connected to say Iraq maybe

A series of bomb blasts across Iraq on Monday killed at least 42 people and wounded more than 257 others, police said.

Doubt it. That's been the norm over there for a long, long, time.

True that

Synchronicity is a weird thing, and I see why people get accused of wearing tin foil hats...but...but...

Massachusetts DHS training starts next week with classes off and on for the next month. None on 2013 calendar before or later in the year.

https://mematraining.chs.state.ma.us/TRS/trainingCalendar.do?pageAction=Previous&date=04-15-2013&srchEventTypeId=672&legend=S+%3D+STATE%2C+F+%3D+FEDERAL

Granted, it probably was some idiot that did it, but the coincidence isn't lost on me.

Just heard on the radio from AP, all cell phone service in Boston has been shut off. They believe the bombs used the typical IED cell phone speaker lead detonators.

One of the easier ways to do it. RIP to the dead. Prayers out to the survivors.

one_missed_call_zps9f6681a5.jpg

From watching the video I dont see a high order shock wave but lots of smoke.

I think this was low order explosive, most likely pipe bomb type stuff.

We just have to wait and see who was behind it, could be any number of groups or just one sick low life.

Prayers for those hurt or killed

Jim

• Like 1