Hmmm...

I know one thing, these "tragedies" happen right on cue over and over again, and they always try to use them as excuses to try to commit treason and take away our Constitutional rights (under the pretense of "protecting" us, of course). The whole gun control effort is falling apart since the school shooting; guns and ammo sales are through the roof, the patriots are furious over this effort to take away their 2nd Amendment rights and there has been a huge backlash, and then very conveniently here comes a "terrorist" bombing, right on cue again...

Edited by Dunedain
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who fed Hillary beans again?

While it always sucks when people are hurt (be it an act of God, an attack of some nature, or an accident), I’ve hit a point that I’m relieved when a gun wasn’t used. Maybe someone will figure out peo

The most disgusting thing about this is: WE educated the worlds terrorists and the media is just agog how a student that attended such prestigious university could go so wrong. You want someone to bla

Posted Images

Hmmm...

I know one thing, these "tragedies" happen right on cue over and over again, and they always try to use them as excuses to try to commit treason and take away our Constitutional rights (under the pretense of "protecting" us, of course). The whole gun control effort is falling apart since the school shooting; guns and ammo sales are through the roof, the patriots are furious over this effort to take away their 2nd Amendment rights and there has been a huge backlash, and then very conveniently here comes a "terrorist" bombing, right on cue again...

About 1000 people didn't finish the race last year. Saying there is a conspiracy just because some army dude fell out at the tail end of the race (they claim he would have passed the finish line at the time of the bomb, which means he was one of the last people left, which tells me he wasn't exactly awesome at running), is pretty freaking stupid.

I've seen plenty of Marines fall out of long runs, they arn't exempt from being dehydrated because they are military.

Edited by sean8642

Lots of confusion. My bet is a local jihadist.

As said here the target is wrong for any "right wing" type, and not well known outside the US which makes an international group unlikely. Actually the marathon is not that well known outside the local area, thus my suspicion it is a local or locals. I'm thinking jihadist as they are the one group that simply wants to blow up people to cause terror with no other purpose. Can't think of any logical reason to attack the Marathon unless it's personal, but then why not go after whoever the bomber had a beef with instead of blowing up random people.

Also, the attack had a sophistication level that was kind of high for just some random nut job. The methods used seem similar to those seen in the middle east for some time.

But it's just guesses till we get more info. I just hope we actually get the truth in the end. I have zero trust in any major media outlets. The whole business has gotten frighteningly politicized.

Hmmm...

About 1000 people didn't finish the race last year. Saying there is a conspiracy just because some army dude fell out at the tail end of the race (they claim he would have passed the finish line at the time of the bomb, which means he was one of the last people left, which tells me he wasn't exactly awesome at running), is pretty freaking stupid.

I've seen plenty of Marines fall out of long runs, they arn't exempt from being dehydrated because they are military.

Oh I agree, lots can't finish the race. Just seems odd the way they declared him "dehydrated" and pulled him out of the race out of the blue like that. But may have been some towel heads that did it on their own. In any case, you can bet they will try to use it as a way to further take away Constitutional rights. Which is what can't be allowed.

Just ban marathons and large sporting events. Honestly, why do so many people have to run at the same time or attend a large event? The majority of Americans are obese anyway, these runners need to get with the program.

• Like 3

So are they still claiming there was no prior intelligence or increased security or presence at the race? Have a looky here...

jCgAf8Y.jpg

These two dudes that look like they walked out of a 5.11 catalog, one of them wearing this Craft intl hat:

50509_019_Alternate3.jpg

http://www.511craft.com/All-Products/Accessories/Hats/Craft-Hat.html

Probably same dude later seen here without the hat and holding something:

finishline.jpg

Close ups, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_AYbNz-uS4&feature=youtu.be

Which looks JUST like one of these radiation detectors:

51beTCaRPvL.png

http://www.amazon.com/Radiation-Alert-INSPECTORXTREME-Microprocessor-Based-Protective/dp/B004CCRIIE/ref=sr_1_1?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1366090331&sr=1-1

Edited by Risky
  • Like 1

I normally giggle at most of the things on Infowars but the surveillance photos from street cameras is hard to argue. These guys photoed are clearly military. Typically at these events they will have local LEO and undercover FBI scattered. But to see Seals or special forces raises all kinds of questions. I do not believe they would be present unless there were training exercises OR a viable threat they were aware of. Irregardless I want an explanation for military guys with packs and radiation detectors.

There's a very real chance that someone received a tipoff but didn't want to raise an alarm or cancel the event. If that's true, it is a big political oops for whoever made that call, and will be covered up to no end.

Anything else, is really on the tinfoil side.

I don't wear 5.11 gear or anything like that, but I look like most of these dudes, just in jeans. I usually get asked for military ID to get a discount when casually buying shit in mil areas or airports. Would I be a mysterious agent if I was in these photos? I even have the same backpack.

• Like 1

It is starting to come together .

There will be more than 2 involved when this is over.

God Help Us

Also not having anyone claiming they did it points to an American Cell.

Edited by jerry52

Or that they do not want us to know.... as in cover-up.... as in they only tell us what they want us to know.

Or that they do not want us to know.... as in cover-up.... as in they only tell us what they want us to know.

Yep could be that to,!

They don't look like white guys to me. Look middle-eastern possibly Hispanic.

Damn sure not blonde hair and blue eyes.

Edited by U.S Praetorian
  • Like 1

There's gotta be better photographs somewhere than that amongst all that we've already seen. I bet someone by tomorrow comes up with a quality closeup of one or both.

I decided to go check out the threads on reddit, looks like they've got a good thing going. Here's the best photo I've seen come up of either of the suspects:

I1dF69f.jpg

He's on the left side of the shot in the white hat and black jacket.

Zoom in on this picture, if this guy is a suspect he has olive skin. Mos def not white not black not mexican or Asian. Doesn't leave a lot to the imagination and he is one of the few not running! Love how the media is leaving his physical description out. OK------------- FBI APB: be on the lookout for a guy with a white hat on backwards and a black jacket. WTF?? I promise if he were white that is ALL you would hear. Kiss my white ass libtards!

Risky, those 5.11 poster boys must be either undercover Boston LEO or DHS Agents. They were definitley not SOCOM personnel as someone else mentioned. They would not dress like that especially damn near identical. Increased security at an event as big as this is pretty normal even for Federal presence BTW.

The other photos on the net I have seen of the guy in the white hat definitely looks Middle-Eastern by his complexion and nose. The other guy looks the same. Edit, the initial shitty pic of #2 made him look black.

Edited by MT Predator
Risky, those 5.11 poster boys must be either undercover Boston LEO or DHS Agents. They were definitley not SOCOM personnel as someone else mentioned. They would not dress like that especially damn near identical. Increased security at an event as big as this is pretty normal even for Federal presence BTW.

Someone on that YouTube video's comments mentioned they could be National Guard WMD Civil Support Teams, which would make sense with the radiation meter.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/wmd-cst.htm

The FBI sideshot blowup of whitey has him wearing a beard. Both look Turkish or Gypsy. Iranians can go pretty fair/light olive too. Whitey also has an eagle beak Italian nose, so I'd say eastern Roman Empire region.

Good bet on jihadis!

I'm thinking that this might be a new American jihad group that's still pretty small. They're probably afraid of being stomped out, and aren't taking credit or going for martyrdom yet.

The best thing about improvised bombers is that sooner or later their bombs get them! Gaza has "work accidents" all the time that they like to blame on Israel. Just hope it happens sooner!!!

• Like 2