"Boston bomb suspects brothers of Chechen origin: NBC

BOSTON, Massachusetts, April 19, 2013 (AFP) - The two suspects in the deadly Boston marathon bombings, one of whom was killed in a shootout with police overnight, are brothers of Chechen origin, NBC News reported Friday.

The suspect still at large has been identified as 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the US network said, adding the two men were legal permanent residents of the United States."-Agence France Press
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who fed Hillary beans again?

While it always sucks when people are hurt (be it an act of God, an attack of some nature, or an accident), I’ve hit a point that I’m relieved when a gun wasn’t used. Maybe someone will figure out peo

The most disgusting thing about this is: WE educated the worlds terrorists and the media is just agog how a student that attended such prestigious university could go so wrong. You want someone to bla

Posted Images

"Boston bomb suspects brothers of Chechen origin: NBC
BOSTON, Massachusetts, April 19, 2013 (AFP) - The two suspects in the deadly Boston marathon bombings, one of whom was killed in a shootout with police overnight, are brothers of Chechen origin, NBC News reported Friday.
The suspect still at large has been identified as 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the US network said, adding the two men were legal permanent residents of the United States."-Agence France Press

With that name its out of the former Soviet Union. Chechen, Central Asian, Kavkaz, Russian Turk...... Possibly Bonian Muslimor Albanian but their names are slightly different

The FBI sideshot blowup of whitey has him wearing a beard. Both look Turkish or Gypsy.

Good call. Chechnyan or Turkish.

Edited by Arik
Risky, those 5.11 poster boys must be either undercover Boston LEO or DHS Agents. They were definitley not SOCOM personnel as someone else mentioned. They would not dress like that especially damn near identical.

Exactly. These guys are painfully obvious. They may as well have the big yellow POLICE on their jackets.

And also painfully obvious... The perps are muslims.

Edited by Darth Saigus

The most disgusting thing about this is: WE educated the worlds terrorists and the media is just agog how a student that attended such prestigious university could go so wrong. You want someone to blame that the media WILL NOT report on? Well I'll tell you. 99% of America's universities are staffed almost exclusively by LEFT WING progressive extremists. IVY league schools are the WORST. Hell, they actively recruit these commies and actively turn away conservative professors.

Case in point: the POS just last week claiming the conservatives are a bunch of pissed off old white guys, really ? It's scum like him that are responsible. They want to blame guns, no blame these people for brainwashing young people.

• Like 6
The most disgusting thing about this is: WE educated the worlds terrorists and the media is just agog how a student that attended such prestigious university could go so wrong. You want someone to blame that the media WILL NOT report on? Well I'll tell you. 99% of America's universities are staffed almost exclusively by LEFT WING progressive extremists. IVY league schools are the WORST. Hell, they actively recruit these commies and actively turn away conservative professors.

Case in point: the POS just last week claiming the conservatives are a bunch of pissed off old white guys, really ? It's scum like him that are responsible. They want to blame guns, no blame these people for brainwashing young people.

This. These boys heard just as much America hating from their college professors as they did from their radical imams.

"Normal" Americans would assume that being in this country for years would "Americanize" them. But the radicalization of the universities is just reinforcing their anti-American views.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

Well. . . I have to admit that I involuntarily breathed a sigh of relief when I read that the brothers are of Chechen origin. Upon further reflection, that's a sad admission regarding the state of affairs that I perceive our country to be in regarding the affects of the despicable campaign plan to attack our Second Amendment rights.

• Like 4

Most Americans don't even know what the fuck is a Chechnya. I say it like that on purpose.

They have zero clue about Russia's problems with Chechen separatists, terrorists, or Russia's policing efforts in Dagestan.

Americans are ignorant with regards to geopolitics. Well, here it is knocking on our front door again. We're not immune to any of this.

• Like 2

Well... They're Muslims. Who woulda thunk? The one they killed had on a bomb vest. They were also Al Qaeda sympathizers. I heard all of that minus them being Muslim Al Qaeda sympathizers on all the news stations so far besides Fox. I sure hope that my timing was just off and that those other news agencies aren't trying to hide the details...

Most Americans don't even know what the fuck is a Chechnya. I say it like that on purpose.

They have zero clue about Russia's problems with Chechen separatists, terrorists, or Russia's policing efforts in Dagestan.

Americans are ignorant with regards to geopolitics. Well, here it is knocking on our front door again. We're not immune to any of this.

Like the Moscow hostage incident in 2002 where 130 people and over 40 Chechan terrorists died. I have yet to meet someone who knows anything about that.

Or what about in Beslan? 300+ people died, amongst then children. Once again, Chechan Muslims were behind it.

Edited by socom688

I agree. If it doesnt border our country, most people have no clue where shit is, or whats going on in certain areas. People seem to have been too dumbed down and poisoned with reality shows to actually have any sense of caution or concern of whats flooding our nation.

I sure hope that my timing was just off and that those other news agencies aren't trying to hide the details...

They're not hiding details. They would never do that. They are just reporting the "important" details, while not wasting our time telling us the "unimportant" details.

When this first happened I wondered how the gubbment would be involved. Didn't want to say anything as I'm running out of tin foil. If the gov is involved in this in ANY way... Just like "he" says... We need change and we need it NOW. This shit has to stop.

I made this comment on a yahoo story about the brothers:

"They were good students. How could they do this?" The answer is that hatred of American is taught in many places these days. Including our own high schools and universities.

I received this response. These people are as completely brainwashed as the muzzies. There is no argument or reasoning that will penetrate this.

They are stripping away the propaganda that American children have been brainwashed with for decades. If that's what you call anti-americanism you have a problem. The truth is the only story they can get - if that flies in the face of the lies you have been taught then it's time for you to re-educate yourself. Nobody is anti-american but pro truth, pro evidence and anti peropaganda.

Basically everything we cherish about America. Everything that is good and right. Is all a lie.

This will only end badly.

Edited by Darth Saigus