NO WAY this could have been a terorist attack, havent you guys been watching the news. The war on terror is OVER, OBAMA has defeated Alquida, KILLED Bin Laden, destroyed their organization. He may have had SOME help from the Seals and Special forces but HE wiped them ALL out. Just like he saved the country, fixed the wrecked economy, ended the recession, ans is now enacting new laws to keep us ALL SAFE! O.K. rant over, I do remember a news clip where they said that the war on terror was over that Obama had done what no other president was able too. I wonder if anyone will remember that pile of Bull Shit!

• Like 4
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who fed Hillary beans again?

While it always sucks when people are hurt (be it an act of God, an attack of some nature, or an accident), I’ve hit a point that I’m relieved when a gun wasn’t used. Maybe someone will figure out peo

The most disgusting thing about this is: WE educated the worlds terrorists and the media is just agog how a student that attended such prestigious university could go so wrong. You want someone to bla

Posted Images

NO WAY this could have been a terorist attack, havent you guys been watching the news. The war on terror is OVER, OBAMA has defeated Alquida, KILLED Bin Laden, destroyed their organization. He may have had SOME help from the Seals and Special forces but HE wiped them ALL out. Just like he saved the country, fixed the wrecked economy, ended the recession, ans is now enacting new laws to keep us ALL SAFE! O.K. rant over, I do remember a news clip where they said that the war on terror was over that Obama had done what no other president was able too. I wonder if anyone will remember that pile of Bull Shit!

If that's all true then who dun it? Barry?

From watching the video I dont see a high order shock wave but lots of smoke.

I think this was low order explosive, most likely pipe bomb type stuff.

We just have to wait and see who was behind it, could be any number of groups or just one sick low life.

Prayers for those hurt or killed

Jim

BH6fCgFCQAERWMB.jpg

call me crazy but gun debate what gun debate there is crisis here. as midnight deals are passed. All so odd no one has claimed the credit for this yet.The whole thing is alittle fishy. Ok tin foil hat off. I will belive what the media tells me it is all good.(not)

• Like 1

They are still sticking with only two dead? Guess those anti gunners are correct. Kids with mental health issues a borrowed/stolen assault rifle and high capacity magazines do kill more.

God Bless the victims and their families.

Edited by NM0
  • Like 1
Mark my words, we (those opposing the current anti-constitutional legislation etc.) are going to get blamed for this one way or another. "Never let a good crisis go to waste" part deux.

They will try, It blew up in their face before and it will again.

They are still sticking with only two dead? Guess those anti gunners are correct. Kids with mental health issues a borrowed/stolen assault rifle and high capacity magazines does kill more.

God Bless the victims and their families.

I read a report earlier that was claiming 12 dead and 90 injured. Don't know what happened to that, can't find it anymore

So I found this report, was in the NY Post, such a reliable media outlet.....

Edited by VR6Shooter
  • Like 1
Mark my words, we (those opposing the current anti-constitutional legislation etc.) are going to get blamed for this one way or another. "Never let a good crisis go to waste" part deux.

This is the first thing I thought. I can't wait to see who gets the blame. The news is yapping some BS about Newtown right now. I'm not even paying attention.

I've been unemployed for a bit. I think I should go apply with the DHS as I'm sure they're gonna be looking for tons of help now, haha...

• Like 1

gentlemanjim,

I agree; looks like black powder, smokeless, or some other due to low blast wave and billowing plume of white smoke. High explosives generally burn at about 30,00fps and don't generate fluffy clouds of smoke. I've attached a link to the video from the 1997 Atlanta abortion clinic bombing. This was the second of two bombs going off. The second had some delay, to trap and wound the First Responders, but fortunately that didn't work. Some people did get injured, however, and it generated a tremendous blast wave. Watch at 00:45 though 00:46 and in slow motion at 00:59 through 1:01, 1:22 through 1:24, and 1:35 through 1:36. You'll see the women's hair instantly blow back from the strong blast wave, and yet you don't see the billowing white smoke.

The type of explosive used doesn't minimize the seriousness of this cowardly act; it still killed and wounded many people.

Where was DHS? Isn't this their job?

Not anymore, they're job now is to come after you horror.gif

Right, they were probably reading through our forum or looking through some old ladies depends at the airport when this happened....always looking in the wrong place these fucking DHS morons.

Edited by Venia