in stock anywhere?

Go to www.gunsamerica.com. It's an online broker where dealers from across the country post weapons they have for sale. I bought my IZ-132 from an FFL on the site and had it shipped to a local FFL out here. If you don't find anything that you like during your first visit, you can have emails sent to you in accordance with what you are seeking, with pictures and product descriptions every few days, as they become available. I still get emails showing available Saigas, so they are definitely out there.

Try to contact member "spetnaz solider", he just picked 4 up and was talking about selling one or two.

But only if you don't mind a bullet button on your imaginary rifle. I prefer my imaginary rifles to be free of all that crap.

Edited by im_n2_vws
  • Like 1
Try to contact member "spetnaz solider", he just picked 4 up and was talking about selling one or two.

But only if you don't mind a bullet button on your imaginary rifle. I prefer my imaginary rifles to be free of all that crap.

Damnit....I have been doing it wrong all this time?

I can imagine the day when I do not need the maglock..............someday!

Edited by Bigtwin
  • 2 weeks later...