With today's bombing I think we should all push for bigger government, willingly give up more liberties, and have the Federal Government grow even larger to portect us all from random acts of violence!

Nah, screw that!

It's going to be coming down the shit pipe people. There will be a push by the Federal Government and DHS to push for it. Be prepaired to fight it people! It's the catalist they've been waiting for (maybe fabricated).tinfoilhat.gif

• Like 3

The really sad part is that the federal government is largley responsible for the terrorist organizations. THEY helped Bin Laden build up Alquida when they were called the Mujhadeen freedom fighters as a way to combat "Communism" when the Russians were in Afghanistan. They equiped Iraq and Iran with missiles. First it was iran untill the hostage crisis then they helped build up Iraq and so on!

• Like 3
With today's bombing I think we should all push for bigger government, willingly give up more liberties, and have the Federal Government grow even larger to portect us all from random acts of violence!

Nah, screw that!

It's going to be coming down the shit pipe people. There will be a push by the Federal Government and DHS to push for it. Be prepaired to fight it people! It's the catalist they've been waiting for (maybe fabricated).tinfoilhat.gif

Quit giving them ideas will ya! Obummer is saying he will increase security through out the whole country now..............

And if your going to break out tin foil, go big

tin-foil-hat-tinfoilhat-aliens-cubicle-d

• Like 3

This may be in poor taste, especially after such a sensless and cowardly act, but other than catch and crucify the fucking animals responsible for this, what can they possibly do that either won't infringe on more constitutional rights or write even more "feel good" legislation, requiring background checks for explosives and anything that could possibly be used in the making of an IED?

I'll dispense with the conspiracy theories, but I some of the responses by our "leaders" suspect, like Barney Frank's response to being asked how the events in boston were handled as: "This is why we need a fully funded government and why government employees need their pensions" (paraphrased) and the whitehouse & DHS saying the Saudi kid was innocent yet they ransacked his home?

I agree, my post may be in poor taste. I do feel for the dead, wounded, and their families. Poor taste will not stop this administration from milking this attack for all it's worth, but it won't be considered poor taste when they push the agenda. This will result in lost liberties for all of us. It's almost a scientific fact.

Edited by liberty -r- death
  • Like 2

Whenever I see a government official standing behind a podium with more government officials stacked up behind him and he utters the phrase....."Our thoughts and prayers are with the families", I know my freedoms are about to come under attack.

• Like 1

Remember Obummer and phuckards are never 1's to let a good crisis to go unexploited! BTW, I do feel bad for all the innocents that were affected. I also heard that they had Newtown families at the finish line waiting to greet the runners when they finished........

Edited by Kraken12
  • Like 1
Remember Obummer and phuckards are never 1's to let a good crisis to go unexploited! BTW, I do feel bad for all the innocents that were affected. I also heard that they had Newtown families at the finish line waiting to greet the runners when they finished........

If they did, I'd say the solution is to ban Newtown families.

If there's a terrorist attack we need bigger government. If there's no terrorist attack (proving the government stopped it) we need bigger government.

For any set of circumstances, any event or combination of events, or absence of events, proves we need bigger government.

Abraham Kaplan said in 1964:

I call it the law of the instrument, and it may be formulated as follows: Give a small boy a hammer, and he will find that everything he encounters needs pounding.

The left is a bunch of children and they have themselves a mighty fine hammer.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1