I have 2 Izzy 8 S12 mags, one new in wrapper, and I really don't need both. I'm thinking I'd sell/trade the new one for one or two S410 mags + $ or one circle 10 x39 mag + $. If you're interested shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

Sorry for the delayed response guys, I've been puking my guts out...

$125 is the cash price shipped TYD in the US. I tested it last night with Winchester bulk, just 8 rounds and it worked as you'd expect, perfect. MfWiC has first dibs since he was the first member to ask but that's the price.

Dubs

Deal has fallen through because I won't do PayPal anymore. If anyone wants it, it's still available at $115 shipped but if you don't want to FTF or send a money order because you think I'm going to rob you then this mag isn't for you. I won't support PayPal because I almost lost just under $2K because they held my money for 2 months on a gun I sold on GunBroker and I needed the money fast, when it was held I couldn't pay the bills I needed to and I won't ever use the Anti gun PayPal ever again. Cory

If you're worried I'm not legitimate you can ask around here, TheHighRoad and 24hourcampfire (same username on all), and you'll see I'm not going to ruin my rep over 100 bucks! I've traded and sold $2000 rifles multiple times..

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.