• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. Just watched the video. Man, lots of thoughts here. I did not expect them to actually arrest him. Looks like he was charged with "resisting search", which falls under the Texas law of "Resisting

I've never understood how you can be charged with "resisting arrest" before your told "you're under arrest", and what your being charged with. Up until that point it's really resisting unlawful detain

I’ll know when it’s safe to be unarmed by who’s who:   Heaven is a place where: - the mechanics are German; - the police are British; - the lovers are French; - the chefs are Italian, and... -

Posted Images

quote..." The officer has been relieved of duty and has not worked since the incident"...

So I'm guessing this officer, backed by the rogue police union, has probably been relieved with pay.

It's unbelieveable how these bad/ rogue cops perform these "above/ beyond the law" actions against the citizens that they are sworn to protect, only to get their actions discovered and get placed on administrative leave or get relieved of their duties WITH PAY!!!! I'm not saying that this particular dirtbag excuse for an officer will get paid, but I'm so sick of hearing about these assholes that are rogue and who are extremely unprofessional and bullyish getting a paid vacation for their actions.

"Placed on administrative leave WITH pay." I'm not sure who's lower in life, this cop or the lowlife cop union/ his higher ups who placed him on leave, WITH pay!!

That's probably part of the contractual review process. If they skipped the pay they might get sued.

I like how they deliberated on what they could charge him with. And i knew they would knit pick at the part where he said he tried to defend himself by trying to keep his gun from being taken away. The prosecutor is going to use that out the ass as resisting or failing to comply.

Not to hijack the thread but similar stuff happened to me.

My guns were taken away back in 2011 for just having them in the trunk of my car when I was pulled over because my exhaust was apparently too loud. I was pulled over and the cop said the usual bs and then asked to search my car. I said for what? Is that the reason you pulled me over? From noise violation to vehicle search?

He then called out a k9 unit or whatever they called and the dog barked at my car. Which there was nothing in and i swear to you the K9 unit officer snapped his fingers at the dog to get him to bark bc three days prior i had my car detailed and washed and waxed. I do smoke cigarettes in my car but i doubt that would have set the dog off.

Anyways they searched my car bc thats probably cause with the dog barking and what not. Found my guns in their cases in the trunk. (locked)

They said I was hiding drugs or paraphernalia in there and that's why the dogs barked. So they demanded I open the cases because of that.

They saw my two xdms and mossberg 500. Said can you legally own these? are these stolen? I said no check the registration. and Here my permit.

Did not care. I said you cant take those because Ive done nothing wrong with them and they are my property as a law abiding citizen.

I said I wanted to see the supervisor. Supervisor came. I explained to them whats going on. They went back and deliberated. Supervisor came back and said were towing your car and documenting all ite contents. Wouldnt let me remove anything because they said since the dog barked i might be hiding stuff else where. Wouldnt give me back my guns either.

3 months later I was finally able to get my car back. 9 months after that after enough fighting I was able to get my guns back.

The bottom line what i learned was. If something is involved in a crime police can confiscate it. If there is no crime present and you are legal to own. possession is 80% of the law here. Since my guns were not they finally returned them to me but man idk where to begin the shit they gave me every step of the way.

From uncooperative police report to bring up irrelevant bs in court to show I shouldnt have a permit.

Needless to say that pissed me off to all hell but, it only made me hate those officers not the police as a whole.

Still want to become a police officer one day.

I have an aquaintance that is local PD who was on leave for around 7 months for a sexual inuendo type thing with a ride along. He makes pretty damn good money and they let him back in so I guess he found a way around it or all that time made it die. Knowing him as I do... He did it. He had also said some things to a mutual friend while drunk that pretty much confirmed it.

I'm a big fan of good LE. (Sorry AA, haha) It's a thankless job.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="poolingmyignorance" data-cid="892589" data-time="1366415704"><p>

<a href='http://www.11alive.com/news/article/288918/186/Cop-in-slow-McDonalds-line-accused-of-aiming-gun-at-customer-ahead-of-him'>http://www.11alive.com/news/article/288918/186/Cop-in-slow-McDonalds-line-accused-of-aiming-gun-at-customer-ahead-of-him</a><br />

Don't worry it gets worse</p></blockquote>

I live in Georgia. Luckly I've never had to deal with cops from ATL area except asking direction in downtown and even then they acted like ass holes. But I actually had one officer when I asked for directions to turner field for a braves game tell me, "just follow me its all one way streets and you'll be lost unless I just take you there" pretty nice. But I have felt with police in my home country of Hall and they couldn't be nicer. I was even sitting at a church down the road from my house at 4am (I work nights) the cop came up to me and asked what I was doing

I get I looked weird I told home I was checking messages before I got home (I was have issues at home and didn't want to go home yet) he ran my name and said have a nice night, I guess I was clean and a peace officer certified?

Also I've had cops come to my house because of my shooting and never a eye was batted.

What state do you live in?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="rayne2ravage" data-cid="893623" data-time="1366624293"><p>

I like how they deliberated on what they could charge him with. And i knew they would knit pick at the part where he said he tried to defend himself by trying to keep his gun from being taken away. The prosecutor is going to use that out the ass as resisting or failing to comply.<br />

<br />

Not to hijack the thread but similar stuff happened to me.<br />

<br />

My guns were taken away back in 2011 for just having them in the trunk of my car when I was pulled over because my exhaust was apparently too loud. I was pulled over and the cop said the usual bs and then asked to search my car. I said for what? Is that the reason you pulled me over? From noise violation to vehicle search? <br />

He then called out a k9 unit or whatever they called and the dog barked at my car. Which there was nothing in and i swear to you the K9 unit officer snapped his fingers at the dog to get him to bark bc three days prior i had my car detailed and washed and waxed. I do smoke cigarettes in my car but i doubt that would have set the dog off.<br />

<br />

Anyways they searched my car bc thats probably cause with the dog barking and what not. Found my guns in their cases in the trunk. (locked)<br />

They said I was hiding drugs or paraphernalia in there and that's why the dogs barked. So they demanded I open the cases because of that.<br />

They saw my two xdms and mossberg 500. Said can you legally own these? are these stolen? I said no check the registration. and Here my permit.<br />

Did not care. I said you cant take those because Ive done nothing wrong with them and they are my property as a law abiding citizen. <br />

I said I wanted to see the supervisor. Supervisor came. I explained to them whats going on. They went back and deliberated. Supervisor came back and said were towing your car and documenting all ite contents. Wouldnt let me remove anything because they said since the dog barked i might be hiding stuff else where. Wouldnt give me back my guns either.<br />

<br />

3 months later I was finally able to get my car back. 9 months after that after enough fighting I was able to get my guns back.<br />

<br />

The bottom line what i learned was. If something is involved in a crime police can confiscate it. If there is no crime present and you are legal to own. possession is 80% of the law here. Since my guns were not they finally returned them to me but man idk where to begin the shit they gave me every step of the way.<br />

<br />

From uncooperative police report to bring up irrelevant bs in court to show I shouldnt have a permit.<br />

<br />

Needless to say that pissed me off to all hell but, it only made me hate those officers not the police as a whole.<br />

<br />

Still want to become a police officer one day.</p></blockquote>

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the video and it only served to reinforce my personal view LEO's. I know that were are not supposed to bash them on this site, so I will refrain from that. But I will never be shocked by what they do on a daily basis to God fearing law biding citizens. It turns my fucking stomach. I prefer to be left alone and I leave them alone. But when I'm minding my own fucking business and they come along and Fuck with me. That gets my undies in a bunch.

While this is probably the best advertising you can get and I'm surprised shops weren't lined up to do this... Kudo's to http://blackrainordnance.com/ for stepping up for this guy. Shops need to step up when shit like this happens so that a guy that takes one for the team isn't left without his firearm.

Mesiah: I don't know that I'd be any less pissed if I were the soldier. At what point do we say enough is enough when we are doing nothing wrong? All of this happening on a boy scout adventure and having to leave my son in tears and scared of LEO probably would have lead me to some words with the officer on the way to the pokey. I'm pro LEO and know a few good ones. I also know a couple of bad ones. Sad that just like the gun topic that a few bad ruin it for the whole bunch. I live in a fairly small town and I think that makes a huge difference. Any dealings I had with San Diego LEO were much more yes sir, no sir.

My teenage boy decided for a short time that he was gonna hang with the cool crowd. To make a long story short, I am eternally greatful for an LEO that responded to a situation here and took a LOT of time with my family to convince him of his errors. He not only was stern. He was understanding to a degree. He also followed up with my son and I have to say that the way it was handled by this officer made the whole difference. My son knew he had a friend if he chose to go that route. He also knew he had a very tough enemy should he decide to stay on the route he was going. Good cop for sure and I always take the time to shoot the shit with him when I see him in town and give him updates on how much better my boy is doing. They are not all bad...

• Like 1
Well I am glad there are some good ones out there. I tend to be overly critical at times. Maybe.

I see where you're coming from and understand yours and AA's (haha) frustration. If there were as many videos of LEO doing a good job out there as there are bad I think opinions may be a little different. Tough situation none the less. LEO's in cities like LA have a job that seems impossible to do and stay sane. Good, bad, or otherwise... Imagine life without them...

"What criminal charges will be applied, IF ANY!" Un-fucking believable! Wow. I am loosing more and more faith in LE. That is NOT a good feeling.

I understand it is a HARD JOB. But wrong is wrong, and THEY OF ALL PEOPLE, should know right from wrong. If they do not, what happens? Chaos. When they loose all trust from the people they are paid to protect, all hell is going to break loose.

Edited by sjgusmc21

Wow! These guys just cost the taxpayers a shit ton of money. Not only for this case. But for those that are going to come out of the woodwork and have their cases re-tried.

All my life I've either driven truck, or run high reaching forklifts, or heavy equipment. Bottom line is that when I fuck up, things get REALLY broken or fucked up. I learned at an young age just to own it and let the chips fall where they may. This kind of integrity has kept me employed and respected in the work place. Hopfully these guys will not get said treatment.

On the flip side, being educated is your best defense. Know your local laws the best you can. And NEVER, NEVER talk to LEO. Remember from the earlier vid... Anything you say can and will be held against you. While anything you say to LEO can NOT help you in court as it is hearsay. I honestly think that miranda rights should be changed. I'm 46 years old and never had a clue that anything I said to the cops could ONLY be used against me. People need to know that there is zero benefit to talking to them. Sucks... But I didn't make the rules.

Edited by Big John!
  • Like 1

What do you expect from CA police? Ridiculous. I hope they go to prison for a loooooong time, but I bet they won't see 5 minutes prison time. In their "administrative" duties, I wonder if they will have a chance to doctor evidence from any of their cases? Interesting thought.

One last thought, I want to re-emphasize: exercise your right to remain silent. The supreme court has stated repeatedly that it is always your best avenue for a defense, and your BEST chance to avoid any problems.

Remaining silent can be tough. One of the first things LEO's will say when you invoke your right to remain silent is this. "Why are you being so uncooperative." Or "Hey, help me and I will help you." My favorite is the old. "Your not under arrest, I just wanted to ask you a few questions....for your own safety.

When they try to act like they are helping, you can bet they are looking for something to present itself. They want power over you so they can be in charge, but if you only answer that you prefer to remain silent, are you being detained, why are you being detained, and am i free to go, they have very little power to look for wrongdoing. Be a machine and answer with those responses, its the best course of action, always.

• Like 1
Well I am glad there are some good ones out there. I tend to be overly critical at times. Maybe.

I see where you're coming from and understand yours and AA's (haha) frustration. If there were as many videos of LEO doing a good job out there as there are bad I think opinions may be a little different. Tough situation none the less. LEO's in cities like LA have a job that seems impossible to do and stay sane. Good, bad, or otherwise... Imagine life without them...

Maybe when some cocksucker cop is fucking your young wife and then tries to put your ass in jail, and threaten to have you killed, you'll understand other peoples "AA's (haha) fustration". I try to be respectfull and stay with facts and/or personal experience, not my fucked up opinions which might be based on something I have no experience with.

Edited by AA re-cvrd

Maybe when some cocksucker cop is fucking your young wife and then tries to put your ass in jail, and threaten to have you killed, you'll understand other peoples "AA's (haha) fustration". I try to be respectfull and stay with facts and/or personal experience, not my fucked up opinions which might be based on something I have no experience with.

I would say before you get your panties all wadded up, but I guess it's too late for that.

I like you AA and I didn't mean any disrespect in my statement. You've made your absolute hatred for them no secret round these parts. Since this has been stated so bluntly, I really didn't think my comment would strike such a nerve. So for this I apologize...

I would say before you get your panties all wadded up, but I guess it's too late for that.

I like you AA and I didn't mean any disrespect in my statement. You've made your absolute hatred for them no secret round these parts. Since this has been stated so bluntly, I really didn't think my comment would strike such a nerve. So for this I apologize...

I like you too john, and please don't mistake my distrust of them for "Absolute Hatered". I don't think I actuall hate anyone, and I certainly have never said that I hate cops, I beleive there is a need for law enforcment, but I also don't think that it is for everyone. I truly hope to God that you never experience anything like I have, I wish to God I wouldn't have. I also was an EMT on an ambulance crew for several years, I saw too much shit first hand dude. We're good to go in book beer.gif

I like you too john, and please don't mistake my distrust of them for "Absolute Hatered". I don't think I actuall hate anyone, and I certainly have never said that I hate cops, I beleive there is a need for law enforcment, but I also don't think that it is for everyone. I truly hope to God that you never experience anything like I have, I wish to God I wouldn't have. I also was an EMT on an ambulance crew for several years, I saw too much shit first hand dude. We're good to go in book beer.gif

Well good then. If we were closer I'd give you a big KISS.