Having some trouble

So on my MKA I couldn't get the barrel out on my own, so I took it to a local gunsmith and asked him if he had any ideas. He said he'd get back to me. Since the gun shop is apart of a hunting goods store and restaurant I decided to have lunch there. Well a few minutes later, I went back and checked on him. Turns out he decided to slame the bolt against the end of a hammer that was between the drivel block and piston. Now I believe my feed lips are broken and the bolt is real hard to pull back. I want to know where I can send my shotgun to have some work done. I would like to get the feed lips checked, some one to change the op rods to add the Salem 6 hand guard, someone to add my tooth and nail trigger, and finally some one to chop off the stock and replace it with a folding retractable stock. I would like to know who to send it to and an estimate of the cost. I live about 100 miles south from San Antonio, Texas.

send it to firebird and get their handguard smile.png

they are the only one that offers a fix to the feed lip. Either their insert or a new lower.

I don't think they would install the parts from other people as they make all their own, but I CANNOT speak for them.

Edited by Syndicate
  • 2 weeks later...