Questions regarding VEPR rail

On April 5th you posted the teaser, which has me salivating to get one for my VEPR. Now that a couple weeks have lapsed i was hoping to see if we could get some solid info.

1) you posted about the replacement top rail with a height that will match the new Chaos quad. Will this be available at the same time and as a package or do you know at thai time? Idea of what type of mounting system will be used with the replacement top rail?

2) not to be pushy, will there be a preorder for these and any idea what the price may be? If there is a preorder any idea of when it will open? if not do you have a month that you hope to go live for sale?I have credit card in hand this second and am dying to give you my money. I will buy the unfinished demo one right now :-)

Again, not being pushy. I have owned several saiga lroducts and your company makes awesome stuff.

Still want a billett AR lower with a safe setting and a "pure chaos" instead of fire made by you guys with an awesome looking lines and that chaos flair that makes your company awesome.