From the scanner feed it says they've got Watertown, Mass. locked down with a perimeter in place and that they're going to wait until daylight to do a sweep of the whole area. They're telling people to stay in there homes and not come out unless uniformed officers make contact with them.

Horrible. If the population had guns, they'd be more safe, and maybe even take these guys out without a lockdown and detainment of all the Citizens.

• Like 1
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Organized Domestic Enemy = The Government

Something very wrong about people being so happy to have had the cops show up at their house with guns drawn demanding they get out and people being happy about it

Seems we need universal background checks for immigrants, and not us gun owners.

I like how the media has interviews with people who knew them telling everybody that they are such good wholesome people. Diane sawyer and George stuffing envelopes. are like an irritating rash that just doesn't go away.

I wonder if the professors at Cambridge, with I hate America attitude influenced their decision. the liberal left and Islam and they want to take my rights away from me.

rated G

Predictable comments on NYTimes

Where and how did these guys get their guns, grenades and bomb ingredients? Over the internet? Without background checks? Perhaps those senators who voted against stricter gun control should be asked to reconsider. The irony is unbearable. Let them say today what some of them were saying just yesterday, that there is no connection between violence in our society and our streets and easy access to weapons of war.

Yeah, they probably walked into a gun store and bought them. If you're a naturalized citizen with no criminal record, you're good to go.

Older brother was arrested for domestic in 2009 and younger is too young to own pistols in MA. All were obtained illegally

Where and how did these guys get their guns, grenades and bomb ingredients? Over the internet? Without background checks? Perhaps those senators who voted against stricter gun control should be asked to reconsider. The irony is unbearable. Let them say today what some of them were saying just yesterday, that there is no connection between violence in our society and our streets and easy access to weapons of war.

Yeah, they probably walked into a gun store and bought them. If you're a naturalized citizen with no criminal record, you're good to go.

Older brother was arrested for domestic in 2009 and younger is too young to own pistols in MA. All were obtained illegally

Say it ain't so!

That's impossible! Criminals won't be able to do anything illegal, that's why its made illegal!

"In Chechnya, bombs blow YOU up!"

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

I'll bet these guys were "victims" of "bullying" or "religious persecution". That is how the media will spin it. "Personal responsibility" is nonexistent in the liberal mindset.

Let the excuse making begin....

They obviously bought their grenades and explosives from the local Army Surplus Store. Silly NYTimes...

Edited by Sim_Player

Think it's kind of amazing that a couple of armed yahoos can tie up all the first responder resources, lock down an entire major city & grip a nation in fear.. I guarantee Flint Mi has more than two gunmen on the lose at this very moment (or at any given time).. I pray we never need to face an ORGANIZED domestic enemy..

Ya... sad isn't it

Sunni Muslims from Chechnya

God Help Us

What are they doing here?

Going to college on gov funded scholarships I'd assume...

Ya, seriously. And you hit the nail Juggs.

I know my cousin isn't involved for sure (on maternity leave), but her husband is also Fed LEO, so I hope he's ok if involved.

That's impossible! Criminals won't be able to do anything illegal, that's why its made illegal!

That's what I was yelling at the TV. We need to make more laws that when people do illegal things it is more illegal. Maybe increasing the illegal-ness will make them stop? Yeah that'll work amazing.gif

• Like 1
From the scanner feed it says they've got Watertown, Mass. locked down with a perimeter in place and that they're going to wait until daylight to do a sweep of the whole area. They're telling people to stay in there homes and not come out unless uniformed officers make contact with them.

Horrible. If the population had guns, they'd be more safe, and maybe even take these guys out without a lockdown and detainment of all the Citizens.

This is why gun control and this stupid universal background check garbage is utterly useless. And I would like to say that Ofktard shows more remorse for his gun grab than the victims of these two TERRORIST!!!

Sunni Muslims from Chechnya

God Help Us

What are they doing here?

They have always been there.

Edited by MfWiC

there apparantly has been a suspension of habeous corpus. that is all I have to say. tar and feather that motherfucker, give them the bostonian treatment

I moved from where i was born up north, because of the outside politics you city folk involve, but i believe in the original ways

kill him is my vote

i saw that too, no, he dont get direct news, I say kill the kid as well.

dip in a barrel of boiling tar, then feather and hang his ass on the spot

no mercy

KILL HIM

Edited by Ben Vampatella
They need to make a preemptive killing of his fucking scumbag father for this comment...

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/04/12427-father-of-lone-terrorist-threatens-to-unleash-hell-on-usa-if-son-is-touched/

That picture is not of the father and is very misleading.

460x.jpg

Anzor Tsarnaev

They need to make a preemptive killing of his fucking scumbag father for this comment...

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/04/12427-father-of-lone-terrorist-threatens-to-unleash-hell-on-usa-if-son-is-touched/

That picture is not of the father and is very misleading.

460x.jpg

Anzor Tsarnaev

Fucking news bull shit. Had to post some islamic radical "looking" fuck to get people like me fired up. So do we know if this guy said it? Cuz I don't give a shit what he looks like if he said it. Those that like to blow shit up in our country can die.

One of his sons is lying in a boat right now dying a nice slow death. The cops need to grab a bunch of donut's and coffee and wait for blood to stop dripping from the boat.

Dip him in 474F tar

feathers, the hang him. im sorry it a scared kid, but it is what it is. dont you dare make War with me, assholes

i guess he didnt wanna be boiled in oil

that little batard better talk or i might shoot him myself

i guess its better than being tarred and feathered

at least the kid has enough sense for that

Umm, Ben, I think they want to talk to the fucking Jihadist and see if some of his buddies are still lurking around. Killing him does not accomplish that. Dead is good to avenge those he killed and injured but alive is more value to finding out who the fuck he is and who he is working with if anybody. ETA, I'm sure you could have come in there and captured or killed this guy by yourself for a reward. They shut down Metropolitan Boston to isolate and find him with multiple local, state, and federal agencies involved. Who in the fuck are you Chuck Norris?

Edited by MT Predator