Molot USA has vepr12 mags in stock

The two I ordered from MolotUSA had rear lugs that were shorter (more material removed) than the other four Molot V12 mags I have. Not a problem, just interesting.
Not a problem as in...they lock in, and feed shells as well as the others?
Sorry. No functional problems. I was just mentioning that the two I received had shorter locking lugs. Basically, the face of the lug that the mag catch slides down and locks on is shorter than the other mags I have received in the past. This will cause a bit more vertical movement in the magwell. It's not a problem for me as I have swapped out the factory mag latch for a JTE mag latch. The JTE latch is longer than the factory latch. So, in my gun, these mags fit nice and tight without modification. If I had the factory latch there may be some vertical motion. Having said that, a bit of vertical motion is okay but their is too much movement the mags will fall out under fire. Again, I don't want anyone to panic and think there is a problem here. I just found it interesting that the mags that were fitted to my gun and other mags that I have purchased basically had no filing done to the rear lug but these ones do.

The two I ordered from MolotUSA had rear lugs that were shorter (more material removed) than the other four Molot V12 mags I have. Not a problem, just interesting.
Not a problem as in...they lock in, and feed shells as well as the others?
can u post a comparison?
Sorry, I can't. I have modified all my mags a bit to work with a longer mag latch. As I posted above, there is no worry here. I was just pointing out a difference from the last ones I received.

I just tried fitting the new ones compared to ones I have had for over a year from Oleg.

On the new ones there is a little movement, however when I release them, they seem to pop out like they are under tension.

This could be a good thing.. rathter then needing to pull out with the older ones, the new ones seem under tension and pop out a little, making it easier to replace.

This comparison was done without shells in them.

I ordered 3 and received 2 today. They are a good buy.

Got three myself today...these mags are definitely the way to go. Functioned flawlessly. Much better than the mags I was previously using. Gonna be ordering more soon if they are still around when I have some extra cash. Thanks for the heads up on these hdskumm...good looking out.