Do you want him taken alive?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hope we take him alive?

• Yes. We need him alive for the intel.
    • No. He's a waste of oxygen and we don't need the circus of a trial.

Hello

I want both he and the "Son of a prominent Saudi family" interrogated by whatever grisly means needed.

Then kill both of the goat-fuckin' muzzies slowly and painfully.

-guido in Houston

"God Loves Liberty"

I voted yes, but not for the intel, but because prison will kill him s-l-o-w-l-y. He will be Ad-Seg'd and that in itself is better than going to hell immediately.

ETA: Some things are worth taxpayer dollars.

Edited by Yeoldetool

He would never be put in general population. He would be coddled and protected and live a pretty damn good life.

Hell, he's couldn't even be given the death penalty in Mass. Not unless it's a federal death penalty, but that would never happen.

He's not going to be tortured (which he should be) because that's not what we do. They just need to kill him.

He would never be put in general population. He would be coddled and protected and live a pretty damn good life.

Hell, he's couldn't even be given the death penalty in Mass. Not unless it's a federal death penalty, but that would never happen.

He's not going to be tortured (which he should be) because that's not what we do. They just need to kill him.

Exactly. I'm tired and broke for paying for everyone’s federal retirement to the penitentiary. From the court room to the court yard should be the only punishment from here forward for people like this.

Well if he doesn’t blow himself up I think it’s only fair to use some very very enhanced interrogation methods to give him a chance to show what a bad ass he really is.

Then send him back to Chechnya and drop him off on their Presidents house attached to a large heavy object without landing or a parachute. His father said they were angels so we’ll see if the little bastard can fly.

Otherwise dear police people feel free to shoot this SOB to death using as much ammo as needed, if possible and safe to do start with a lot of wounding on the extremities and slowly work you way to the center. Then tape whatever is left of his ass to a big rock to be dropped in Chechnya.

Then tape whatever is left of his ass to a big rock dead pig to be dropped in Chechnya.

Well they seem to suspect that his sister and her husband are also involved, so those of you who just want him dead are slightly in denial about how far down the rabbit hole might go.

Sounds like they have plenty of other sources for intel. So no reason not to kill him.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

Here's what I believe should be done to these murdering terrorists.The videos should then be sent live on television for other terrorists to view, to show them what will be done to them if they get caught. I believe it would cut terrorism down by a large percent.

Edited by fffpatriot

ALIVE!!!! We have to have the intel or at least the reasoning behind their actions. Too many things are a coincident and seem fishy, what did they hope to gain from this and who are they fighting for or against????? Glad most of the responders here aren't cops, unfortunately, most cops have the same attitudes as a few on here and are too trigger happy or abuse their job. I cringed at the post of a soldier being ARRESTED for "rudely carrying a firearm"!!!! The Sargent actually said "we are EXEMPT from the law"!!!!!!!! ALSO, who else was watching earlier today when a lone gunshot rang out on live tv???? Then on another BS station, a reporter stated he saw what he thought was a body under a tarp with an officer pointing his weapon at it??

1 Dead bomber...not a pretty picture, use your own discretion.

http://i.imgur.com/0U0ozqt.jpg

What in the hell would cause a chest wound like that???????