Do you want him taken alive?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hope we take him alive?

• Yes. We need him alive for the intel.
    • No. He's a waste of oxygen and we don't need the circus of a trial.

I doubt that there is any complex terror cell either in the US or abroad that has contributed (significantly) to these attacks... mainly evidenced by their botched escape from Boston. No coordinated terrorist operation requires holding up a 7/11 in order to fund it. Boston simply got too hot for them to finish their plans to plant more bombs so they tried to get outta town. Without money or a car, they tried to steal both and idiotically got more cops on their asses than if they had tried to hitch-hike. rolleyes.gif

However, they both seemed relatively competent enough to stand toe-to-toe with the police for a bit, with the brother successfully evading a city-wide manhunt as of now. That does demonstrate they have more skill than dumb luck which could indicate some level of training.

Anyway, I honestly don't think there's much to gain from capturing this turd. Most likely, in like the 95% range of probability, he'll either die in a shootout with police, detonate a bomb to martyr himself, or just suck-start a pistol while hiding out somewhere.

Let's see, how's that old saying go???? Oh, ya---

"KILL EM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT!!!!!"

Or was that "death from above"????

The dead guy looks like him (ears, face profile) and the gaping hole looks like they were going inside to work on him but he died on them.

ALIVE!!!! We have to have the intel or at least the reasoning behind their actions. Too many things are a coincident and seem fishy, what did they hope to gain from this and who are they fighting for or against????? Glad most of the responders here aren't cops, unfortunately, most cops have the same attitudes as a few on here and are too trigger happy or abuse their job. I cringed at the post of a soldier being ARRESTED for "rudely carrying a firearm"!!!! The Sargent actually said "we are EXEMPT from the law"!!!!!!!! ALSO, who else was watching earlier today when a lone gunshot rang out on live tv???? Then on another BS station, a reporter stated he saw what he thought was a body under a tarp with an officer pointing his weapon at it??

1 Dead bomber...not a pretty picture, use your own discretion.

http://i.imgur.com/0U0ozqt.jpg

What in the hell would cause a chest wound like that???????

My guess was the under carriage of the car, looks like his brother drove over his face and the exhaust, suspension or carriage bolt/frame caught the skin and ripped it open....?

I would like to see him take a shot to each lung and slowly drown from his own blood. Fuck the intel. Bastards like this deserve death and nothing better. I definitely don't want to pay for his lifetime worth of meals. Although I do enjoy the idea of dropping him off with the Boston Hardcore crowd. The guys that would beat dealers with billiard balls in socks for selling in their communities.

They already spent many times more just by the whole gigantic mobilization of cops/feds so having him getting life or death penalty and feeding while (if) he appeals is cheap in comparison.

Noone knows what he knows...he might have something interesting.

They already spent many times more just by the whole gigantic mobilization of cops/feds so having him getting life or death penalty and feeding while (if) he appeals is cheap in comparison.

Noone knows what he knows...he might have something interesting.

nobody said you had to keep the whole body alive

BNBn2uM.jpg