we had a very long discussion about habeous corpus tonight, here....

i dont blame the little prick for not wanting to be boiled in oil alive. thats not how i would want to go out, either....

be glad they got you before me or my People did....you have your mercy.

-biagio V

Edited by Ben Vampatella

I feel bad for the kid, but he did it, hes gotta pay

oh yeh, wheres his dad again? we CONSPIRED against his kid? really? your son was lucky he wasnt burned alive, and you with him. Our Russian enemies FRIENDS found you right quick.

Edited by Ben Vampatella

where is this fucker? lets cut the shit

where is this fucker? lets have his dad on a platter.....

my daddy didnt do that....would never....

o there is some muslm radicalsim now

wooo. big suirprise. .....

unless Habeous Corpus has been suspended, then no, sorry guys......

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mizombiekilla" data-cid="892629" data-time="1366420072"><p>

If the cops pull me over and ask to search my car, the answer is no thank you. <br />

<br />

But if there's a terrorist loose in my neighborhood, sure I'll let the cops in. In this case I'd voluntarily invite them in and offer water, coffee, gatoraid and something to eat. Those guys are risking their lives out there.</p></blockquote>

Problem is they weren't going in and having cookies and milk-shakes. They were forcibly removing people and performing searches. Then after the arrest these people are crying about having "loaded full auto machine guns" pointed at them and being removed from their home, while at the same time thanking these same guys. So what would have happend if some guy licensed to carry, freaking out, running around his house with his gun in case the kid shows up, answers the door with gun? Suddenly itchy trigger finger cop blows someone away and then is labeled on the news that he was working with the kid....... A lot of sketchy shit as a resident of MA I am not happy about with this. They wouldn't be allowed in my home, I can say that

• Like 2
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mizombiekilla" data-cid="892629" data-time="1366420072"><p>

If the cops pull me over and ask to search my car, the answer is no thank you. <br />

<br />

But if there's a terrorist loose in my neighborhood, sure I'll let the cops in. In this case I'd voluntarily invite them in and offer water, coffee, gatoraid and something to eat. Those guys are risking their lives out there.</p></blockquote>

Problem is they weren't going in and having cookies and milk-shakes. They were forcibly removing people and performing searches. Then after the arrest these people are crying about having "loaded full auto machine guns" pointed at them and being removed from their home, while at the same time thanking these same guys. So what would have happend if some guy licensed to carry, freaking out, running around his house with his gun in case the kid shows up, answers the door with gun? Suddenly itchy trigger finger cop blows someone away and then is labeled on the news that he was working with the kid....... A lot of sketchy shit as a resident of MA I am not happy about with this. They wouldn't be allowed in my home, I can say that

Not only that, but if you have kids, what do you tell them when a bunch of uniformed officers come in waiving guns around and acting like they own the place. If anything they are enforcing fear in the next generation. Fear of our employees, the officers who are meant to protect and serve, not scare into compliance.

Edit: by the way, you've got the BEST avatar, VR6

Edited by Remek

Nope. Police are never allowed inside my home, even in an event such as this. My wife knows the drill too. If you don't have a warrant, goodbye. They're welcome to a cursory spot check of the yard, and that's it. Of course I live in a few acres of wooded land, so have fun with that.

Edited by mancat

Once I tell them there is nobody but me in my home they can either choose to believe me or not. If they do then we are both still on the same page and working together to catch a criminal. If they don't then we are now adversaries. I am now considered a potential liar and a harborer of criminals. I have nothing to gain from letting them in my home under those conditions and I won't. If they have any reason whatsoever to search my place other than they "want to" then it should be no problem for them to get a warrant.

If you have a two story house, I would suggest opening a window on the second floor and deal with the situation from there.

Great idea. That would piss them off in a big way.

I was thinking "piss on them" in a big way. LOL

If you have a two story house, I would suggest opening a window on the second floor and deal with the situation from there.

Great idea. That would piss them off in a big way.

I was thinking "piss on them" in a big way. LOL

How bout' both!

THAT is FUCKING INSANE! NO way would I let any mother fucker come into my place like that. I'm amazesd that someone didn't die in a hail of gunfire on one of the houses. FUCK THIS! What was so special about this guy? Yeah, he blew up a parade, whoop to doo. yeah he killed 3 people. Whoop to doo. Fucking obamanator bs asshole ordered all flags half mast _ FOR what? God damn more little kids die every day in auto accidents. Why don't we just leave the fucking flag half mast every fucking day in honor of them? They spent hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars, if not BILLIONS to shut down the entire city, all busnesses and the airport for ONE fucking individual? Plus all the money to pay for these monkey asses? What, couldn't the Barny Fife's catch him on their own? This is the biggest case of class asstery I have ever witnessed, besides Waco.

Edited by coronet
  • Like 1
THAT is FUCKING INSANE! NO way would I let any mother fucker come into my place like that. I'm amazesd that someone didn't die in a hail of gunfire on one of the houses. FUCK THIS!

None of the residents are allowed to have any guns worth a damn, and all the cops know it. no fight to be had.

Edited by AA re-cvrd
  • Like 1

Fucking makes the libtard dems ook ike they are doing something, though. I hope 1500 jihad cells spring up overnight to kick the libtards in their asses. Then the fucking commander in shit will have to admit that terrorism is real, and his give money to them policy has failed.

Fucking makes the libtard dems ook ike they are doing something, though. I hope 1500 jihad cells spring up overnight to kick the libtards in their asses. Then the fucking commander in shit will have to admit that terrorism is real, and his give money to them policy has failed.

or attempt to confiscate everything and go after every door.

I think geographical locale has a lot to do with it. In an already constitutionally broken place like over there, the cops pretty much already know that they will face very little to no resistance from the citizens in those areas.

Now, if that same scenaro was played say, here in Montana, I truly believe there would be an extremely fast escalating gurilla war that would happen over here. The people here for the most part are pretty hard core constitutional freedom loving folks, and even though we are very low in population per amount of land in this state, we also have one of the, if not the highest number of veterans here. Folk here, unlike many other states, band together, and we are pretty tight with one another, for the most part (except for the small percentage of libtarded pus brained transplants that came from other constitutionally broken states, specifically California. These pole tokin' libtards have a tendancy to keep well away at arms length when it comes to bringing in the liberal idealogy from the rathole sewage ground they destroyed and fled from, though there are a few of these lowlifes here, and the political atmosphere has changed in small pockets in many areas here, but for the most part, we rely upon strength in numbers and we're pretty close to our fellow neighbors (even the former constitutional loving Californians that have fled that shithole in search of a freer life).

I'm certain they would have to deploy drones and MRAP's on our streets here, if they wanted to get anywhere!

• Like 1
I think geographical locale has a lot to do with it. In an already constitutionally broken place like over there, the cops pretty much already know that they will face very little to no resistance from the citizens in those areas.

Now, if that same scenaro was played say, here in Montana, I truly believe there would be an extremely fast escalating gurilla war that would happen over here. The people here for the most part are pretty hard core constitutional freedom loving folks, and even though we are very low in population per amount of land in this state, we also have one of the, if not the highest number of veterans here. Folk here, unlike many other states, band together, and we are pretty tight with one another, for the most part (except for the small percentage of libtarded pus brained transplants that came from other constitutionally broken states, specifically California. These pole tokin' libtards have a tendancy to keep well away at arms length when it comes to bringing in the liberal idealogy from the rathole sewage ground they destroyed and fled from, though there are a few of these lowlifes here, and the political atmosphere has changed in small pockets in many areas here, but for the most part, we rely upon strength in numbers and we're pretty close to our fellow neighbors (even the former constitutional loving Californians that have fled that shithole in search of a freer life).

I'm certain they would have to deploy drones and MRAP's on our streets here, if they wanted to get anywhere!

I've cut timber in Montana before...fuck the streets they can have them. Very different story when you take to the mountians my brother angry.png If freedom falls here, montana is where I would hope to land.

If our liberties, as acknowledged in the Bill of Rights and many a Federalist Paper, do indeed come from God then no man may lawfully take them away under any circumstance save to protect the liberties of others.

That makes any man that attempts to remove even the smallest of these liberties from the weakest among us, a despicable evil bastard thug fully deserving whatever justice nature's God melds out.

In short that man would be an enemy of God.

We can be assured and assure that He sorts out things in some very memorable ways.

This was once the creed of Boston,

oh that this had been the creed of Boston today

God bless ya brothers and sisters.

Edited by Rhodes1968
All this from a couple of half assed trained poorly equipped kids... imagine for a second what that means.

As for the search, not without a proper warrant.

How do you know they were half assed trained and poorly equipped? If they actually traveled back overseas and were training with Chechan rebels...

LEO involved in the firefights say both brothers stood their ground and actually advanced on them while returning fire. That is discipline right there. That either comes from insanity or good hard training. Chances are, both of them were not crazy by medical definition.

I agree with this., which is another reason why we need universal background checks on ALL immigrants to our land. Its too hard to say who trained with who, and what now days, and its not worth the price IMO.

Man if there here legally there has been a Federal finger up there but. Especially if your from China! He was probably here on student visa or some shit. The feds only know what that person tells them. Example: my Chinese neighbor told me some questions he was asked by DOHD when he first came her on student Visa. The one that stood out was: "Has your father ever spent time in a Chinese prison." I know of no other international that has ever gotten "the visit."

Edited by jdub23