Carrier install issue

If it came out it will go back in...make sure bolt is forward put carrier in somewhat tilted so right rail goes In first, rock down and push forward, nothing will need to be forced. Kinda one of those things you just have to get the hang of.

• Like 1

Smib is right. The bolt has to be in the carrier, just so...Other wise shit won't line up. If ya don't see it at first, try turning the bolt a lil bit at a time until you get it to slip back in the gun. Then stare at if for a while until you've got that image burned in your head. I sometimes fumble with it for a bit too, if it's been a while since I took it apart. Take a breathe, you'll get it

Make sure the groves line up on the bolt face AND the bolt face of seated all the way forward. When you put the carrier in, make sure the rails are all the way to the back of the receiver and push firmly straight down. Take your time, you'll get a feel for it. I had the same problem when I got my first saiga 12, but with time and just eye balling it yourself, you'll get it. I'll upload a pic for you.

• Like 1

This may help, while holding the trigger, manually push down on the hammer. The disconnector will hold the hammer and make it easier to get the carrier back in, assuming you have the bolt in the right position.