We have a few bald eagles around my place. Our cat found out they will steal your dinner if you aren't careful. He spent the better part of 10 minutes pacing a mouse, but was outmaneuvered by Mr Eagle who had been watching the same mouse from a tree.

I was talking to an old timer who went through the worst of the dust bowl, told me how a hawk came down and landed on one of the last layers they had. I said "that must have been pretty bad". He said "nah, we ate pretty good for a week, cant even tell the difference between hawk and chicken in a good soup"

I was gonna say, bald eagle tastes like a cross between a spotted owl and a whooping crane! lol. My fucking state spends millions of dollars to protect the whooping crane, (snow geese, the spotted pluver, sand sucking loser dork,, spotted retarded pover, and every other fucking bird that you have never heard of) only to see them migrate down to Texas and get shot. And eaten. Yeah. Good choice of resource funds there. And you can drive by a corn field and see biliions of the fucking geese dining on an all you can eat buffet. And all of the little towns that happen to have a lake are infested with the shit. But we have to humanly try and move the birds at great taxpayer expense and teach them that a body of water is BAD for them) Maybe we can scare them away? Maybe reteach them to show them how BAD water is for them? Oh wait! We'll drain the lake. Kill all the fish, cause a big stink, then when the birds realize that there is no water, they will go on their way, and we can be stealthy and refill the lake and restock the fish at the taxpayer expense! HEE HEE IT's PERFECT! Yeah, that's what's going on here. If the dumb asses really want to kill all the fucking birds off, all they have to do is put up a big fucking windmill. Oh, but that would be against federal regulations. Kiling migratory waterfowl that love a big fucking goddamn lake that isn't drained. it is what it is.

• Like 1
I was gonna say, bald eagle tastes like a cross between a spotted owl and a whooping crane! lol. My fucking state spends millions of dollars to protect the whooping crane, (snow geese, the spotted pluver, sand sucking loser dork,, spotted retarded pover, and every other fucking bird that you have never heard of) only to see them migrate down to Texas and get shot. And eaten. Yeah. Good choice of resource funds there. And you can drive by a corn field and see biliions of the fucking geese dining on an all you can eat buffet. And all of the little towns that happen to have a lake are infested with the shit. But we have to humanly try and move the birds at great taxpayer expense and teach them that a body of water is BAD for them) Maybe we can scare them away? Maybe reteach them to show them how BAD water is for them? Oh wait! We'll drain the lake. Kill all the fish, cause a big stink, then when the birds realize that there is no water, they will go on their way, and we can be stealthy and refill the lake and restock the fish at the taxpayer expense! HEE HEE IT's PERFECT! Yeah, that's what's going on here. If the dumb asses really want to kill all the fucking birds off, all they have to do is put up a big fucking windmill. Oh, but that would be against federal regulations. Kiling migratory waterfowl that love a big fucking goddamn lake that isn't drained. it is what it is.

That's funny as hell. Gotta know... Where is this???

That's funny as hell. Gotta know... Where is this???

I dont know, myself, but it smells like CA.