I haven't set up at a gunshow in over 10 years, but did so today to unload a pile of accumulated junk in the Tromix shop.

A guy comes over (about 35 years old) and picks up a Tapco AK SAW grip, which was in a box with about 20 others. He asks what it fits? I tell him it fits AK-47 style guns.

At this point, he leans forward across the table and looks me square in the eyes and says, "I'LL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW, THIS GRIP DOES NOT FIT AN AK-47"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm.....really? You're a Fucking dipshit.................move along ass clown.

Tony Rumore

Tromix

• Like 11
Didn't you have an AK handy to prove him wrong?

That would have been a waste of time and energy... You can't fix stupid.

Embarrassing it publicly for calling you a liar can be funny though.

SB- Don't do it man! Tech 9s are the worst POS's I have ever shot other than a pot metal .22 revolver.

Lol. I know, I know. I just wanted to see it. I do have to admit that I have a DC-9. I bought it for nostalgia. It reminds me of being young and drooling over them with my little brother.

usually it's the vendors that are the assholes. at least in my experience.

There are a few nice ones though but majority of them are asses.

When they gotta deal with idiots like Tony described all day long, it's not hard to understand why.

• Like 2
and it's only a waste of time to correct 'em...

shake the dust from your feet as a warning to others...

You just gotta laugh at some of these fools, most of it is funny as hell if you can get it into the proper perspective laugh.png

I'm in Georgia. There's always this chubby guy with long hair and a huge beard, hes from Macon ga, he is a total wealth of AK knowlege I mean to the point he would have a box full of ak triggers, handguard retainers, disconnectors handguards, gas tubes, basically every part to an AK and you can pick anything at ramdom and he tell you exactly what country it came from, I was amazed, I also got the parts to do my sagia .308 conversion from him, I did it for just 40 bucks. He also had a CSSpec 15 round .308 mag.

• Like 1

There's was an older gentleman from somewhere in central America with his wife with a Chinese milled 556 ak with a rare metal adjustable for LOP stock and a bag full of about 8 magazines none that would fit his rifle. I know that 556 Chinese milled AKs are super rare he was trying to sell it, I walked by him and told him he should get at least 1200, since he looked like he had no idea what he had. I found out later he sold it for 800! At this gun show saiga 223 stock were 1000 and there were some vepr 12s for 2400 and a ps90 for 5000 and a rock river arms pistol PDS for 3000, needlessly said he got TOO little for his rare ak.