House search in watertown, be prepared to be pissed (video)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is exactly what you get in the commie yankee states and west coast with their disarmament program and these idiots are now conditioned to accept this as the norm and now it's a huge sausage fest

It's all ok because anyone without a badge is scum, and using gestapo tactics on the scum is what led them to the bomber.   Or wait, was it a citizen that reported his whereabouts? Couldn't be, e

I have noticed that all the news coverage has been about the rights of the suspect..Niether side has brought up the rights of the ordinary citizens that appear to have been violated...I have little ho

Posted Images

We are lost... I've been saying this for several years.

Very valuable lessons to be had here, on several points.

1)I heard nothing about a Search Warrant,

2) I see no officers concerned about Constitutional Rights, nor at least voicing their concerns, much less disobeying illegal orders.

3) Citizens were treated as potential criminals.

4) Amazingly they didn't shoot the dog.

Hmmmm... Some questions as the video progresses.

Why weren't other houses searched?

Was there a call on this particular house?

Many questions, look forward to more videos of such.

And perhaps, tho not likely to come, some news stories on such.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Hands up, hands up. What are they all criminals.

I was waiting to see someone get beat down or one of those a**holes shooting their German Shepard.

So if one of these little prick's are on the lose, they need thousands of these SS troops to treat you like a criminal.

And they want your AR, AK, HK, etc.. Yea right.

This is exactly what you get in the commie yankee states and west coast with their disarmament program and these idiots are now conditioned to accept this as the norm and now it's a huge sausage fest up there because a homeowner, not the law found this guy and they are just fine with this. Don't think that shit would fly here in Texas, too many folks here that would not comply....I mean submit. I know way to many folks ( almost everyone) that would be at the door with their OWN gun and say "I am not coming outside and you ain't coming in"! This may as well have been black and white film from Germany in the '40's. The jackboot thugs are just missing the swastikas. All this because of one wounded teenager? What would happen if it were 5-10 well armed freedom fighters?

Charles Whitman was held at bay by the local citizens NOT THE LAW keeping him pinned down by their 2A guaranteed weapons and not a single one was an assault rifle. Any country/faction bent on invasion watching this just found out how and WHERE this will be a cakewalk.

The japs afraid to invade in WW2 because there was "a rifle behind every blade of grass" needn't worry any more or anyone else today. This is f*cking pathetic!

• Like 5

My question is.

Why where they yelling at them to keep their hands up? I know they where looking for one terrorist and that he might have friends.

So why didn't they search them one by one at the door? Do you honestly think someone is dumb enough to do something with that many guns (Probably full auto). I know some people are stupid but I think stupid people would not try something with that many troops in your face.

Now since I have a pitbull. And he doesn't like strangers. Would they shoot my dog if I complied and I wanted to get his leash? And what if he tried to nip one of them if they where to close? Even though he doesn't mean any harm, he is trying to protect his home and me.

Edited by MfWiC

I'd bet a box of 12ga. shells that the video taping neighbor had something to do with the call to search that house. Gladys Kravitz type neighbor. I HATE neighbors.

Even though I was obviously not alive at the time, this is how I would imagine it went down in Nazi occupied Germany starting in 1933.

Door to door disarmament and dehumanization.

This shit makes my skin crawl.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH
  • Like 1

oh lighten up people..............it's for the children.............

do we need to drag out the newtown parents again so you will understand that is needs

to be like this so we can all be safe ????????

We are in deep shit if this is the new trend to "find a suspect".....

This is how it is gonna be when they come for your guns.

This is NOT how it's going to be when they come for your guns. This was a manhunt. It was over as soon as it was ascertained the people in the house were not the fugitive, about ten minutes.

If they come looking for guns it will take hours, literally. Frisking a dwelling is not possible in 10 minutes, and to assume so is foolish. Whether you like it or not, I'm somewhat of an expert on frisking living quarters. I can attest that it can take a full two hours to frisk a 7'×9' cell, looking for a weapon or other contraband. So, really, how long, and how much manpower do you think it's going to take to go house to house? If they come to take your guns, it's going to be much, much bloodier.

Shut your fucken mouth or you won't make it out of this alive, you put your hands on top of your head and head out, you say one fucken word and I'll cap you right in the fucken head, then I'll cap this fucken cunt of yours over here, now move motherfucker.

Ok folks it's all over now, you can go back to the house...but let me remind you that if you talk to the media, or post anything on the interweb about this...we're coming back and kill all of you.

I told y'all in an earlier thread that this what we would be seeing. Big difference between here and katrina, they already have the guns 010.gif

DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL MUTHERFUKERS anger.gif

• Like 3

This is how it is gonna be when they come for your guns.

Not when they get my house.

Easy for you to say....you are one of them

I'm may work as a military fireman, but we do not carry weapons, and I'm not a cop. We wouldn't be involved with "police" action it's not what we do. Our job is to save lives and property.

My family has a private residence and property. Our family will be treated no differently than yours or any other family when they go door to door. I'll be dealing with them just like every other citizen.

I guess the biggest difference is that I have been willing and prepared to die for the Constitution for over 20 years. So if I do it protecting me and mine vs. some sandy shit hole what's the difference?

• Like 2

Not trying to take the storm troopers side. There are alot of assumtions here. Is it watertown, when did it happen, did the guy who answered the door give concent to search. 4th admenedment right goes out the door. Was there a tip or a neighbor that wanted to have fun and see what happens. it was not door to door. not that i dont think that this whole thing stinks. just trying to be objective.