I called Obama an ass kissing fucktard. I was ostracized by this group. I was under a different user name. The scene was a picture of the fuckhead bowing to a king of some shit stain country. I made the comment that obama was kneeling to suck the guys cock. I was ostracized. I was belittled. Give the guy a chance. I can't keep it inside any longer. FUCK YOU. I told you so. lol. Now, what do you think? lol. No. Really. Tell me what you think.

I called Obama an ass kissing fucktard. I was ostracized by this group. I was under a different user name. The scene was a picture of the fuckhead bowing to a king of some shit stain country. I made the comment that obama was kneeling to suck the guys cock. I was ostracized. I was belittled. Give the guy a chance. I can't keep it inside any longer. FUCK YOU. I told you so. lol. Now, what do you think? lol. No. Really. Tell me what you think.

I would venture to say I agreed with you then, just as I agree with you now. I have known that he is a communist since before his first corronation.

And I really do like the rub it in asspect for your post haha.gif

Oh boy, this is gonna be good Johnboy.gif

Edited by AA re-cvrd
Dude I think you have the wrong board. I cant remember a single Obamba supporter rearing his ugly head on here...

I remember a bunch of the fuckers being here for at least two years after the first corronation. A lot of them pushed until they got themselevs banned.

• Like 1

Actually, I do remember a member on here a few years ago saying "Give him a chance". I have no idea who it was, and I also remember someone else agreeing with the pro-Ovomit forum member here.

Of course, there has been many new members here since, and some members at that time that I haven't heard from since.

Edited by fffpatriot
Dude I think you have the wrong board. I cant remember a single Obamba supporter rearing his ugly head on here...

I was the guy that said the wire folders work perfectly well on S-12's. You might remember that. Maybe not. There were a lot of people back then that didn;'t wan't to criticize obama. Give him a chance, they said. Ha, ha. No anger over that, just anger at what our once great Country has become.

You mean this one?

Yes, I believe that is the one.

I was the guy that said the wire folders work perfectly well on S-12's. You might remember that. Maybe not. There were a lot of people back then that didn;'t wan't to criticize obama. Give him a chance, they said. Ha, ha. No anger over that, just anger at what our once great Country has become.

You mean this one?

Yes, I believe that is the one.

Oh yeah, I do remember the wire folder on the S12 question i had back in the day.

Man, I voted against that POS both times and can't explain to this day how he got put back in office. I suppose there were a few of the kool aid drinkers around here back then. And from what I've seen in a couple of threads here today, they are several still drinking it...025.gif

I have also been told by fucktards on here that harsh words not cool here and ostracized you can lead them to water but you can't make them drink just try not to hold it against the fools!

< Scratching head > hans.gif

Wow it is bad juju to hold it in like that. One could damage their colon with that much gas.

Look on the bright side http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20161108T07&p0=611&msg=Countdown+until+Obama+is+OUT+OF+OFFICE!&csz=1

I'm expecting that before the end of the countdown, he'll try and pull the "indefinate presidency" card that will be supported by his degenerate followers. Hell, he goes against our constitution and the will of "We the People" on a daily basis, so I'm willing to bet this demonic entity has begun the ground work for an eternal presidency agenda, with full support from his kind and his blind sheeple followers.

Of course, I'm sure the tinfoil hat will probably show up on my statement. I've been noticing quite a bit lately that just days after the tinfoil hats show up here, the "conspiracy facts" have shown up in a few current events that are occurring here in our nation and world. Please nobody ask me to post any particular incidents, because I'm off work today, and started my beer drinking early! LOL!

• Like 2