I wish I had pics of my day with my 14 year old daughter. Started with getting to the range at 6:45 am. She is used to shooting the .22, but today she "graduated" to the AR and Saiga 12. By the end of our range trip she was hitting empty shotshells at 100 yards benchrest with the AR, and shooting skeet with the S12. I wasn't surprised with the AR....she can do that with the .22 all day long, but she shot the S12 like she owned it. Great stance, leaned into it, .... look like she had be shooting it forever. Didn't hit a single clay, but she looked good doing it and she was grinning from ear to ear. Followed it up with a six mile hike at Oak Mountain State Park. The wife and youngest were getting tired, but not Kayla. She was a trouper. Darn proud of that girl!

• Like 16
Teaching her skills that will last a lifetime and empower her to take on more of life's challenges. Good job daddy!

^^^ This plus you are creating memories that will never be forgotten. Good job!

• Like 1

I appeciate the support guys. She's at that age where she is coming into her own, and it gets harder for a dad to connect with his daughter. I am thankful she still wants to hang out with her old man. Even more thankful that firearms are involved as opposed to shopping.

• Like 2