They've been in stock this whole time in my area and at normal prices. Bulgarian 30's and 40's both polymer & steel lined, US Palm 30's, Korean and Bulgarian steel 30's, AR & AK drums, and lots polymer AR mags not Pmags I can't remember the brand. Only ammo that's been hard to find is 9mm. Its weird how some areas are loaded with mags/ammo and one state over you can't find shit.

Still too expensive. I want to see $9.95 like they used to be, or cheaper. Still gonna wait.

Log jam them boys, make them drop the prices. Don't buy till they hit the mark. :)

That goes for ammo too, especially the ammo. Let'um catch up the supply and don't buy till they drop the prices back down to normal.

• Like 2
They've been in stock this whole time in my area and at normal prices. Bulgarian 30's and 40's both polymer & steel lined, US Palm 30's, Korean and Bulgarian steel 30's, AR & AK drums, and lots polymer AR mags not Pmags I can't remember the brand. Only ammo that's been hard to find is 9mm. Its weird how some areas are loaded with mags/ammo and one state over you can't find shit.

How about .22 lr? I've got a 2 one hundred box a week connection of Remington Target for $11.00 a box (yea, I know, but my ole' lady just bought a Marlin 60 last week, and she's payin' the price).

I can get Pmags all day long at under $20. Saiga mags are at my LGS. Didn't look at the price on them.
I've been looking all over for a 6.8SPC Pmag with no luck. I'm not sure if they're even out yet though. If you see one lemme know purdy pleeze :)

In north Georgia pmags when my LGS has them they are 14.99 like always. But there is one gun that I dint go to Any more that gouging.
Eh really? I need to visit your area man. I can't find shit.
I just sold almost 30 new Pmags a few weeks ago. They were $13.99 at s local store but I haven't seen any there since.
Dubya, I'm pretty sure that the 6.8 pmags aren't in production yet. You'll probably want metal ones so you can make your C.O.A.L. a little longer. (That is if you're hand loading that round.)

I have two a guy on another forum is giving me if I buy his upper but for strange reason I really don't like metal mags. I've sold any metal AR & AK mags I've ever acquired..

I ordered (4) Pmags from DSG Arms back in January and they shipped today. Price was $15.10 each. I am a happy camper. :)

I bought 20 from them Chrismas Eve. They had a $100 for a lot of 10 special. I received them a couple of weeks ago.

Hopefully H&K is running at full production capacity, sending all the guns and mags they don't need for German military and police orders straight here. At this point there should be cargo ships loaded with that stuff on the way here. =)

Nice to see everything starting to catch up. I agree with Shadow, let the shelves fill up and prices get back down to where they should be, then go all out and buy heavily. :) Until then, just get what you really need. Hopefully it won't be too long before the warehouses are filled to the rafters with rifles, ammo and mags.