Uh oh. More on Obummer's executive orders. This could be a huge d

The Importation of Defense Articles and Defense Services — U.S. Munitions Import List references executive orders, amends ATF regulations and clarifies Attorney General authority “to designate defense articles and defense services as part of the statutory USML for purposes of permanent import controls,” among other clauses specified in heavy legalese requiring commensurate analysis to identify just what the administration’s intentions are. Among the speculations of what this could enable are concerns that importing and International Traffic in Arms Regulations [iTAR] may go forward to reflect key elements within the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.”[Emphasis added.]

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/executive-action-obama-to-ban-importation-of-ammo-magazines-and-gun-accessories-without-congressional-approval_04232013

Well, part of the reason no one is replying is that the post is somewhat, no, very difficult to understand. I am not bragging here, but with a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, (as do thousands of others) and over forty years in the business community, I found it very hard to comprehend. Now, granted, I am an old fart and sometimes wonder where I am and what I am doing so that may have some bearing on this, but I suspect a lot of people reading this may be of the same opinion. I sure as Hell don't trust our Chief Executive and have no doubts he will try back the back door to get what he wants. If anyone here can break down the OP's post so that it is better understood, I am confident more will reply. Help us ole farts out.victory.gif

Neverhome

• Like 1

OK I'll bite. I mentioned this awhile back with the UN thing. CEO a$$ munch will most likely try to ban foreign ammo imports just like klinton did with the Chinese ammo. You see, sh*t for brains barry has been told by the gun grabbers that it will be too difficult to remove guns, so create an ammo market where only domestic ammo is permitted at ridiculously inflated prices and then have the govt. purchase that at the taxpayers expense. All you will be able to get is 3 boxes of 7.62x39mm for $20 a box to use in you otherwise expensive club. This is their strategy and I put NOTHING past this corrupt joke of an administration.

Edited by U.S Praetorian

It's not that nobody cares. Not by far. We thank you for mentioning this and bringing it to our attention as others have done in other threads already. We here for the most part I tend to believe are among the most active of individuals on the letter/email/calling reps campaign. You may at times be met with or feel that you are met with a "preaching to the choir" attitude, but mostly cause we're busy writing letters to our reps instead of writing responses here on the forum. Thanks you for posting this, and please continue to do so as other things come to your attention, who knows who might miss what or when. Thanks.

Reason why nobody's commenting is that nobody knows exactly what it means. The ball is in the administration's court. It's not like calling your Representatives will accomplish anything in regards to this. Hence that's why it's called an executive order. We have to wait and see...

It was initially brought up in this thread.

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter
  • Like 1