BAD Lever on MKA 1919

So I decided to throw on a BAD lever that I had laying around onto my MKA 1919 and found that it doesn't quite fit/ operate w/orubbing into the lower. Any tips on how to get this to work? Thanks! I'm excited to post pics of my shotty once it's finished!

So I decided to throw on a BAD lever that I had laying around onto my MKA 1919 and found that it doesn't quite fit/ operate w/orubbing into the lower. Any tips on how to get this to work? Thanks! I'm excited to post pics of my shotty once it's finished!

What part of the receiver is the BAD Lever contacting?

Wrap it in tape, Then bolt it on to the bolt catch and mark where it's touching.

Take it off the catch and clamp it in a vice (or other) to bend it, It takes enough force that it might stress the lower if you try to bend 'in place' in my opinion.

Re-install and repeat.

Mine took 3 good bends to get it where i wanted it.

Edited by QuickShot
We've got a number on hand , pre bent , so they are ready to install.

Which reminds me , I need to get some more in.

Just went to the web site. Are the pre bent levers there? I see the drive block I need. Also another question. What length are the top and bottom rails on the shorty hand guard?

T@N....

Wish i would have known you had the bad lever myself! I just purchased one off ebay...I would have rather given the vendors here my buisness!...Oh well ! I have a good vice and lots of tools...