NYPD shoot innocent dog, lies to owner, causes dog to die

It’s a damn shame about the poor dog and maybe lucky for some that it was just the poor dog that got shot by this cop.

Just goes to prove that there are some people who shouldn’t have access to guns. It’s just plain simple math:

If X = % of population > crazy to own guns / should not pass a background check.

And Y = % of population that are LEOs

Then XY = % of LEO population who should be unarmed crosswalk guards at the most in their law enforcement careers.

post-26137-0-14458800-1366900398.jpg

I like this clip about the bombers from AP:

Kelly said there was no evidence New York was still a target. But in a show of force, police cruisers with blinking red lights were lined up in the middle of Times Square on Thursday afternoon, and uniformed officers stood shoulder to shoulder.

"Why are they standing like that? This is supposed to make me feel safer?" asked Elisabeth Bennecib, a tourist and legal consultant from Toulouse, France. "It makes me feel more anxious, like something bad is about to happen."

Above the square, an electronic news ticker announced that the Boston Marathon suspects' next target might have been Times Square.

I'm sorry, but I would totally understand if someone, whose dog had just been gunned down, lit up the cop like the 4th of July.

I don't recommend it, since it's legal for police to shoot innocent dogs, but not legal to shoot abusive police, but I would

understand why someone would do it.

Dog fight at park.

Cops called or made aware.

Cops show up and shoot the dog that I presume is on a leash being held by the owner.

Dog runs away and is shot again while running.

Any cop that would shoot a dog on a leash while the owner has him under control should be fired.

There are a lot of unknowns in this report.

I don't like to see any dog needlessly killed. I have two of my own that I love like member's of the family.

That website you were browsing around to find this is very interesting. Is this CHANGE.org connected with the Obama Change that we have come to embrace???

I only ask this because in the first couple of pages there is a petition to stop Walmart from selling "Assault Rifles".

Edited by FORDGUY

I'm sorry, but I don't care if every dog, cat, horse, or goldfish gets gunned down in NY , Chicago , LA, or Denver, etc etc etc

The people in these places are going to see a lot worse to come if they don't wake up.

I'm surprised someone didn't get beat and arrested.......

rant off....

• Like 1

I would have pulled on the cop at least, yes dumb I know, but my dog is my family member he would lay his life on the line to protect me or my wife or my daughter and has before and kept me from going to the hospital, so I would do the same for him. Besides mine ( pitt lab mix) is a sweetheart and loves nothing more than to love on people even the cops.

I even had one pull a family member over in my driveway and I came out to investigate and of course diego came too( in my own yard) he calmly walked up to the officer tail a wagging and made a new friend, by the way this was while I was Oc'ing too.

Granted I live in nc a decently conservative state and one that has decent gun rights. It just shows the gestapo shit that goes on up there, they think they can do whatever with you or your property as long as they feel remotely threatened. I guess this means conservatives love dogs and liberal ass gestapo cops hate dogs.

Edited by dashowdy
That website you were browsing around to find this is very interesting. Is this CHANGE.org connected with the Obama Change that we have come to embrace???

I only ask this because in the first couple of pages there is a petition to stop Walmart from selling "Assault Rifles".

Never mind. I did a little research on that website CHANGE.ORG. Everything suddenly makes sense.

I wondered the same about the website, fordguy, but I honestly dont care if someone is liberal or conservative, republican or democrat, or whatever, if its true and means something, I back it up.

That said, this particular thread really argued for disarming the NYC LEOs, and I liked that bend. Let's start with Bburger.

I wondered the same about the website, fordguy, but I honestly dont care if someone is liberal or conservative, republican or democrat, or whatever, if its true and means something, I back it up.

That said, this particular thread really argued for disarming the NYC LEOs, and I liked that bend. Let's start with Bburger.

Remek,

With all due respect, I wouldn't be linking to articles on a Left Wing Obama Agenda website and posting them on a gun forum to debate about these kind of topics.

It just doesn't look good for you and your side kicks.

Sincerely,

Fordguy

P.S. Just trying to help.

I understand you are trying to help, but really, if we are going to segregate ourselves and use "our sources" and "our logic", we will never get ahead. We will just remain losing bit by bit. Divide and conquer, hang together or hang apart. Being closed minded is one of our worst vices. I will not be closed minded, and just because my citations come from a site that does not hold every political view I have, does not mean it is wrong.

• Like 4
I understand you are trying to help, but really, if we are going to segregate ourselves and use "our sources" and "our logic", we will never get ahead. We will just remain losing bit by bit. Divide and conquer, hang together or hang apart. Being closed minded is one of our worst vices. I will not be closed minded, and just because my citations come from a site that does not hold every political view I have, does not mean it is wrong.

Seriously?

The "I'm trying to help you" comment was sarcasm.

This thread was just another "Fuck the Cops" thread that pisses me and a lot of others off.

You and AA appear to be closet liberals.

That website is liberal filth. ( "Anti-Gun", "Pro-Gay", etc. ).

The rest of the your response made absolutely no fucking sense.

Peace Out

Seriously?

This thread was just another "Fuck the Cops" thread that pisses me and a lot of others off.

Peace Out

You're part of the problem.

Freedom isn't just a word, but a genuine concept. I really don't care if someone wants to fuck another dude - as long as my asshole is safe, it doesn't concern me.

Want to carry a gun? Sure.

Want to smoke a joint? Whatever.

Want to sell your body for money? Go for it, it's your body.

Want to do anything that does not DIRECTLY harm another person? Go fucking do it.

• Like 2

Seriously?

Peace Out

You're part of the problem.

Freedom isn't just a word, but a genuine concept. I really don't care if someone wants to fuck another dude - as long as my asshole is safe, it doesn't concern me.

Want to carry a gun? Sure.

Want to smoke a joint? Whatever.

Want to sell your body for money? Go for it, it's your body.

Want to do anything that does not DIRECTLY harm another person? Go fucking do it.

What problem?

I would have pulled on the cop at least, yes dumb I know, but my dog is my family member he would lay his life on the line to protect me or my wife or my daughter and has before and kept me from going to the hospital, so I would do the same for him. Besides mine ( pitt lab mix) is a sweetheart and loves nothing more than to love on people even the cops.

I even had one pull a family member over in my driveway and I came out to investigate and of course diego came too( in my own yard) he calmly walked up to the officer tail a wagging and made a new friend, by the way this was while I was Oc'ing too.

Granted I live in nc a decently conservative state and one that has decent gun rights. It just shows the gestapo shit that goes on up there, they think they can do whatever with you or your property as long as they feel remotely threatened. I guess this means conservatives love dogs and liberal ass gestapo cops hate dogs.

You are in the crosshairs too............

NC BILL to BAN ASSAULT DOGS

http://ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2013&BillID=H956&submitButton=Go

Whatever FG. I am glad you identified yourself to me, now I know what your about.

To answer your accusations, I do have some liberal ideas though, and I honestly dont care what you think about it. Everyone who reads my posts knows I am a constitutionalist, not a republican or democrat, and beyond that I have nothing to prove.

Seriously?

Peace Out

Since you turned on the flame, I would just like to point out that I'm a closet liberal just like you're a closet cocksucker naaaa.gif

Have a nice day.....018.gif

• Like 1