Title says it all. I dont care what it is, I wanna see it. big_smile.gif

I'll start off with a few originals that many of you may not have seen in many years. I may have to stretch this into a few posts so bear with me.

This is the Calender that came in Alice Coopers "Killers" Album in '71. I have two of these, this one is on the wall, and the other is still on the album cover.

post-32793-0-57290000-1367005680_thumb.jpg

This is my '83 Twisted Sister poster that was made in England.

post-32793-0-86185200-1367005719_thumb.jpg

This one is from '84, and is hung above my shitter.

post-32793-0-09241600-1367005765_thumb.jpg

This is my '85 tapestry. These are getting hard to find now for a decent price.

post-32793-0-62134800-1367005821_thumb.jpg

This is my '77 KISS on the Empire State Building. Its above my dining room table.

post-32793-0-24149700-1367005875_thumb.jpg

Good shot of the copyright.

post-32793-0-17966100-1367005969_thumb.jpg

Ive got some more cool shit I'll post later on. Lets see what you guys got. I know some of you got some cool, old shit. greedy.gif

• Like 1

Cool bro good idea for a thread. I don't have time right now but will have to post some kinda something in here eventually. I'm a serious packrat and still have about everything I ever got...lol! Man that Dee Schneider was a scary lookin MF back then won't he? Saw him and the crew from the front back in '94 opening for Iron Maiden on the Powerslave tour. That dude looked about ten feet tall!

• Like 2
Cool bro good idea for a thread. I don't have time right now but will have to post some kinda something in here eventually. I'm a serious packrat and still have about everything I ever got...lol! Man that Dee Schneider was a scary lookin MF back then won't he? Saw him and the crew from the front back in '94 opening for Iron Maiden on the Powerslave tour. That dude looked about ten feet tall!

Yeah he was. He was the front man for one of my favorite bands ever. They fucking jammed. Too many good songs that never got much attention. I know you got some badass shit Shannon. lol. I never did get to see them in concert, but I did get in touch with Eddie Ojeda, aka "Fingers", and Im sending him my '83 poster and my tapestry and he is gunna try and get Dee to sign it as well. So Im stoked about that. Ive got more stuff to post as well, but I have to get some pics going here in a bit. And yes, this should be a good thread.

Thanks Cobra!!

• Like 1

This one is a pretty badass piece. Its from Australia, and was a limited print. Its on a very heavy paper, of one of my favorite bands to ever come together and jam. Its not an old poster, but it was a very pricey piece.

post-32793-0-33235200-1367007450_thumb.jpg

This is my '76 Destroyer poster.

post-32793-0-29986300-1367007514_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

So incredibly hard to get a good picture of something shiny with a flash. That was the original release price....

ETA: That's when I was making $2.35 an hour!

post-23857-0-61830200-1367023041_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yeoldetool
  • Like 3

I have an autographed photo of Theodus Crane , AKA Big Tiny from The Walking Dead. He was the big burly prisoner guy that Tomas killed after being injured by a walker.

• Like 2

So, all this was a bit before me. I do listen to Snider's House of Hair.

Question for you is this. I know in today's world where the line of gay is when it comes to music.

Where was it back then? Personally, I find Styx to be pretty gay. Twisted Sister, Quiet Riot, Dio and the

rest are just fine though.

So, all this was a bit before me. I do listen to Snider's House of Hair.

Question for you is this. I know in today's world where the line of gay is when it comes to music.

Where was it back then? Personally, I find Styx to be pretty gay. Twisted Sister, Quiet Riot, Dio and the

haha.gif Well to be honest, I like STYX. They had a couple of good jams. Not my fav by far, but still pretty cool and the singer could out sing many, many others.

• Like 1

I still have the Kiss albums that I bought when they came out!! A few other cool old original records, like Jimi Hendirx experience and Led Zeppelin and the like from the late 60s and early 70s......but I'm old like that.........well, middle aged I guess.

• Like 3

GAY... Really, really gay...

Edited by Yeoldetool

I collect original, 1st edition WWII Fighter and Bomber Group histories... some I have signed by the guys that flew the plans. And their autobiographies... book collection probably runs over 300? Oh yeah... original photographs too.

• Like 2

Captian Hero, that is some neat memorabilia you have there. Not a big fan of TS or KISS, but definatly like a bit of their music. That first one of TS reminds me of a post on another forum by a friend of mine "Hey, anybody rember when Lady GAGA was known as Dee Snider?"

And that album of Johnny Winter, pretty cool. I saw him a few years back at the Easyrider bike show in Sacramento.

Edited by Bigtwin
  • Like 1

BUMP for a small tribute to the great Jeff Hanneman. What a huge loss. This is my most rare Slayer (double) album... R.I.P. Jeff.

\m/ anger.gif \m/ Damn I'm bummin tonight....

post-1293-0-88374400-1367555136_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-02985700-1367555161_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-73496900-1367555258_thumb.jpg

May even have to bust out all my SLAYER concert tees too when I get a chance.

This is one of my old faves.... post-1293-0-56402100-1367555553_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-95160400-1367555299_thumb.jpg

• Like 3