First Ebay then Paypal now Facebook. Anti 2nd Amendment

Im tired of all the censorship, the underhanded Gun Control that Never received a vote. Its banks freezing Gun shops account, paypal denying any firearm transactions, comcast no longer allows any sort of firearm adds, ebay and many more taking action against our freedom. Now facebook reviewing my hard earned Facebook page, My customers Liked my page and each like was hard earned. Now they are going to delete my page becuase I promoted an add about some Eotechs. Wow.. just shaking my head about how uncool i must be because I believe and cherish my second ammendment rights. Sorry for the rant folks and the grammer.. Just a little pissed.

Facebook just sent me a email that says my accounts under review for termination. Due to a violation of there policy.

Here is a cut from the ADD that got me in the trouble "Tac 47 is Trying to Promote a Facebook add that has nothing to do with any violation of FB policy. This add will be Denied unjustly just as all previous adds, whilst violating no FB policy. Any add or post Tac 47 post, Gets denied for Violations. Let see if this ADD gets Pulled or Denied too.." I promoted this with 50 Bucks.

Check out the add that Gets Tac 47 Kick from FB.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tac-47-Industries/157066850988572?ref=hl

I am pissed off I put an add out there for some Eotechs and they banned it for

"We have a Sale on Eotechs, Night Vision, Thermal and IR. We have Eotechs in stock and a new shipments of NV and Thermal Gear comming"..

Here is the violation: We do not allow ads for ammunition, firearms, Paintball guns, BB guns, or other weapons, including but not limited to: knives, daggers, swords, bows, arrows, knuckle dusters, and nunchucks

• Like 2

prepare to see more of this. I feel ya, Cliff.

we'll all figure it out....dont worry. this is not the end of public assembly.....

-BJV

Edited by Ben Vampatella

OK, that is going to piss a fair amount of people off, since a lot of small businesses can't afford both advertising and maintaining a professional looking website, with inventory, at the same time. Was googling some gun shops in Ohio and more than half the links had fb pages. While I absolutely refuse to use fb myself, I can understand why it's very attractive to businesses of all sizes. What a bunch of douche bags. But, I'm confused, doesn't fb have a number of first person shooter games, for some reason the walking dead comes to mind? If so, that's pretty hypocritical.

Edited by bws1

Fuck Facebook. They put a temporary lockdown on my account because I changed my avatar to a Gadsden Flag after 2009. They lockdowned my youngest's account after he posted a pic of him and his older brother at Army BASIC with his issue M16. They got the old lady for sharing a "Support Our Vets" site. I still have my page, but it's only so the family can keep me posted on my grandmother and uncle.

• Like 1

I guess I won't ever join now seeing how I can't post photos of me with my nunchucks and knuckle dusters. Too bad 'cause you guys would be all jealous and shit. Facebook = fucking high school revisited.

• Like 7
sounds to me like a opportunity for someone to make a social media website that is just geared for people who are gun enthusiasts. bet no one will be terminated from that kind of site for guns ads.

A conservative facebook exists, but the last time I logged on it was slow, very slow and was just starting to get users, I forget what site. Look up in a search, Chicks on the Right, I think they tell if I remember correctly, what site it is.

If they can speed up the ablility to interact with the site, it could very well take off but last time I logged in, it was slow.

Fuck Facebook. They put a temporary lockdown on my account because I changed my avatar to a Gadsden Flag after 2009. They lockdowned my youngest's account after he posted a pic of him and his older brother at Army BASIC with his issue M16. They got the old lady for sharing a "Support Our Vets" site. I still have my page, but it's only so the family can keep me posted on my grandmother and uncle.

Yeah they don't tell you but Chicks on the Right encountered as to why, there are leftist mentally disturbed trolls running around that like to file false complaints. What COTR found out was, if you have enough users complaining, they reverse their coarse. And like Obama, just issue an empty threat basically saying "Don't do it again." even though you didn't do anything wrong in the first place.

Thankfully I'm very catious about the company I keep on fb. I've seen some nice people get into trouble on fb just because they keep bad company.

Like Ray Lewis said, "Beware of the company you keep. You may like these people a lot, but you gotta let them go, even if you don't want to."

We need conservative social media though, we need content, speed and ease of use.

Oh and Tac, they're just sore losers. They didn't win so like the sequester stunt, they're trying to make our efforts to live free, as painful as possible.

If I had the capital, I'd be funding gun shops and manufacturers with loans myself to take the place of GE. Since GE stepped out, this is a real money making opportunity for someone to step in and take their place. Gun shops are making money right now, we've got more of them in my area than bars. Their numbers are second only to how many churches are in my area.

"The night is always darkest before the dawn." Lets go for total victory, I wanna see that dawn.

Edited by ShadowFire

add = addition

ad = advertisement

had to pause for a micro second.

This stuff has been sadly getting worse and worse as time goes on, FB is hypocritical because the "big name" YouTube channels with firearms FB fan pages haven't gotten any heat, if small arms manufacturers started letting the more visible element know of this I bet it would help. Send them some shout outs, Nutnfancy, FPSRussia, RichardRyan (ratedrr) fan those guys up and let them know what you are experiencing and also making a FB group for small arms makers to communicate and have a sense of community would be key. Stand together and act as one.

If FB has been that good of a source for marketing, use their own tools against them.

• Like 2

Ebay is/was based in CA and has to abide by their rules. Not really totally their fault, plus firearms part sales really should go through a site like gunbroker as they are better setup.

Facebook is being stupid.. Sounds like some hippy flagged your account and person in tech (likely out of india) had no idea what the listing was. Make a stink about it, and it will likely get resolved. Try to get on the phone with someone, talking to a person normally overrules an email complaint.

Anti groups are searching firearms and then complaining to website providers.

My website provider was actually going to cut off my site due to a number of complaints, once I got on the phone I got it sorted out. They ended up assigning a person to firearms complaints to filter out all the crap.

• Like 1

That's odd because I have posted my AR, AK, multiple pistols and alot of my friends and brother have done the same. None of us have been suspended.

I'll bet if you post an ad for kitchen knives it's OK. Pocket knives, no.

F'n hypocrites.

Do it and see if they ban it. It'll give you ammo to use against them.

"Do not go quietly into that good night"

Edited by patriot

Well you made my mind up, my brother in law has been telling me I should get a facebook page for my motorcycle parts. I have been resistant to it because I am not a fan of facebook but after that NO WAY I will EVER go on facebook!

I've never had a problem on it. And I've posted many gun pics and even videos of me bump firing an ak. But I only "friend" people I really know. I also check out AACs FB page often and KAC has a page. There's even a page called north Georgia firearm trader where people post and talk about selling trading and buying guns. So I guess that's a violation.

In PA, there seems to be a 'guns and gear' group for almost every county on FB. In all, there has to be hundreds of thousands of gun post, pics, accessories, and related adds, maybe more.

If everyone got together and stood up at once, it would create alot of friction. Saying fuck it, and running to a 'gun friendly' media site, defeats the purpose of being in public.

Edited by Boomsick42
  • Like 1

This happened to another gun shop on Fb.

Shut them down because they gave away an AR rifle.(legally) got a lot of attention for doing it good and bad responses.

When they started to get ideas of what people would like to win fb locked and then started to erase parts of their page.

They petitioned fb and asked everyone who was reading to do they same. They now have their own forum for contests and free speech with members.

As stated above why doesn't someone who has more brains and less Communist intentions start a new site?

If I was more computer savvy I would have done this years ago. Anyone who didn't know fb,pp,eBay weren't anti 2nd amendment have had blinders on.

I've posted question before why so many gun companies and enthusiasts use pp KNOWING they are so anti 2nd.

Yes I'm guilty of using them also only when I absolutely have to.Never for gun items ever.

I still use paper checks and snail mail for a lot of my bill payments and purchases. My problem yes(preference).

All of the companies listed in this thread are headquartered in the San Francisco bay/Silicon Valley area. Why would you be surprised?

The harrassment seems like it may be based on number of complaints, seeing as that many people and groups seem to be left alone while others are moderated.

Hmm gee whiz wonder if this has anything to do with Soros owning quite a bit of FB stock?

why is it every time something happens, automatically people assume it's soros doing some dirty deed? you guys are so fixated on this guy being some kind of boogeyman, you can't even take the time to just research a bit to see if what you have heard, read on a gunboard forums is even remotely true, you just take it as true.

soros, sold off his shares of FACEBOOK last year, along with AMAZON.

http://www.thestreet.com/story/11842101/1/george-soros-adds-apple-defriends-facebook.html

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1