First Ebay then Paypal now Facebook. Anti 2nd Amendment

I posted 9 more Adds a couple made it then shortly after were banned. Its funny I changed all my pictures to a autoplug and Kalashnikitty. Still Denied. I am starting to hate Facebook

Have you been able to get in touch with any specific people at Facebook? Don't forget that it's still run by people, and people can be stupid and spiteful.

• 2 weeks later...

Bullshit. I just had some waa12 wads for sale and ebay took it down. WTF. In their message they asked me to REPORT anyone selling similar items! Seriously? They do something to piss me off and ask me to do them a favor and fuck over anyone else selling them. I don't think so. There's a ton of other listings for wads too.

I have several pics of my gats on facebook and haven't had any issues.

Bullshit. I just had some waa12 wads for sale and ebay took it down. WTF. In their message they asked me to REPORT anyone selling similar items! Seriously? They do something to piss me off and ask me to do them a favor and fuck over anyone else selling them. I don't think so. There's a ton of other listings for wads too.

I have several pics of my gats on facebook and haven't had any issues.

The issue facebook said was a "promotion of sales of weapons, and weapons related materials".

Just posting pictures of your stuff is fine, but as soon as you hit that "promote" or "boost post" button the rules change..