Had This Little Beauty For Awhile And Last Year Ordered A Set Of Custom Grips From Budapest . Without The Ridge On Left Side, It Allows For Greater Carry Comfort. It Eats FMJ And Hollow Points Alike And Is Very Accurate At Combat Ranges. Still Has The Matching Serial Numbered Magazine.

I Drug It Out Earlier Between Rain Showers And Killed Some Water Bottles. Pure Fun!post-14474-0-37729500-1367103425_thumb.jpgpost-14474-0-21716300-1367103458_thumb.jpg

Edited by unclejake

It's my choice for concealed carry, it just loves HP. I got mine several years back, it was part of a huge estate collection that was auctioned on GB. I got a good deal on it and the gun looks just like factory new, matching numbers from Hungary.

post-13516-0-57361200-1367108705_thumb.jpg

NICE.PIECE! I Love Mine, As You Said, Perfect For C.C. With The.Grips I Have On Mine Now, It Really Carts Well Now, And It Is Extremely Accurate. The Mag Matches The Pistol On Serial Numbers. Picked Up A.spare Mag Awhile Back..They Do Not Give Them Away! An Original OEM, Not An Aftermarket, Fits Up And Runs Well.One.also Eats H. P. Ammo Like Crazy. A Real.Sleeper When It Comes.To A Carry Piece. Would Like To Get Another And Have A.double Shoulder Rig For Them.

NICE.PIECE! I Love Mine, As You Said, Perfect For C.C. With The.Grips I Have On Mine Now, It Really Carts Well Now, And It Is Extremely Accurate. The Mag Matches The Pistol On Serial Numbers. Picked Up A.spare Mag Awhile Back..They Do Not Give Them Away! An Original OEM, Not An Aftermarket, Fits Up And Runs Well.One.also Eats H. P. Ammo Like Crazy. A Real.Sleeper When It Comes.To A Carry Piece. Would Like To Get Another And Have A.double Shoulder Rig For Them.

I see them around here for $230.00. I think I paid $195.00 for mine, but had to pay my FFL $25.00. they used to be all over GB.

I Gave $225 For Mine.And.it.lookeD New Has Yet To Give An Issue And I Have Ran At Least 300 Rounds Through It. I have Glocks That I Love As Well As Many Other Carry Guns But The PA 63 Is My Favorite Go To Carry Gun Is The Makarov.

I'm a makarov tolerator, but To the Floor and BigSal are big fans. BigSal even runs some kind of 9x18 forum.

I did enjoy shooting a Mak with a can on it. I could not believe how quiet and manageable it was with normal silver bear JHP. I'd be tempted to get one for that application alone once my budget has room for a can. The fixed barrel makes the deal cheaper and better, because there is no need for a recoil booster.

I'm a makarov tolerator, but To the Floor and BigSal are big fans. BigSal even runs some kind of 9x18 forum.

I did enjoy shooting a Mak with a can on it. I could not believe how quiet and manageable it was with normal silver bear JHP. I'd be tempted to get one for that application alone once my budget has room for a can. The fixed barrel makes the deal cheaper and better, because there is no need for a recoil booster.

9x18.org ain't no more sir

• 2 weeks later...

Makes it SO much easier to carry and more accurate to shoot. Got them from a grip maker in Budapest online. Had to wait forever, but was well worth it! They fit up great and my pics do not do them justice!

• 7 months later...

Anyone know a good place to find a nice one?......  I've kinda been wanting one.

Well.......since we don't know where you live, you'll probably have to look around on Gun Broker, that 's where I got mine, but my local favorite shop has them, or can readily get them.

They are not just good for collecting. They are accurate and reliable. I picked mine up at local pawn shops. 

My old bluing on my bulgarian is turning a purplish plum. I am starting to think about cerakoting it.

I agree and I'd be all over one if it were 1981 but today there are way better options for carry. And I used to carry a Bulgarian Mak and a Polish P64.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They're OK.. I had to cut 2 coils off my buddies hammer spring to make the trigger nice... it was unbearable from the factory. I mean it was BAD. Took him weeks of rotating the safety on and off to make it work. I hate safeties on firearms anyway.

They're the poor man's Sig p232.

Edited by S12KS-K

There is plenty of 9x18 ammo around here, I know of several places I can go right now and buy it, and a couple of internet vendors who have it in stock on a regular basis. I actually think it's easier to get right now than .22 ammo.