That looks like a crap camera with a crappier flash took those pics and the goldish tint is an optical defect...we had a camera that did the same only the pics had a blue tint to it, regardless of any setting changes or environmental changes made.

• Like 2
Tajikistan_gold_teeth.jpg

I found one for ya!

Saweet! She's hot too.

Nice looking 9mm. The only 9mm worth owning, IMHO.

This ought to get the ball rolling… What's wrong with 9mm?

• Like 1
I don't pay much attention to Glocks so I gotta ask, is shortening the grip on a 19 to accept 26 magazines a common mod? Why not just get a 26?

Longer barrel=longer sight radius. You can still use higher cap mags, but easier to CCW, and more accurate.

Saw this done on PDN once.

Edited by unclejake
I don't pay much attention to Glocks so I gotta ask, is shortening the grip on a 19 to accept 26 magazines a common mod? Why not just get a 26?

Longer barrel=longer sight radius. You can still use higher cap mags, but easier to CCW, and more accurate.

Saw this done on PDN once.

ok, thanks.

That's a great idea. Wish I would have thought of it before I got my 30.

?

?

Chopping the grip to accept 30 mags. I don't care how much of the gun goes in my pants or even the weight. It's the printing of my 21 grip that made me get the 30. I'm really happy with my 30, but could have very simply had the best of both worlds with the 21 chopped.

?

Chopping the grip to accept 30 mags. I don't care how much of the gun goes in my pants or even the weight. It's the printing of my 21 grip that made me get the 30. I'm really happy with my 30, but could have very simply had the best of both worlds with the 21 chopped.

Ahh, got'cha.