Man somebody loves them some crawdads to go that route. Been a few years since I have had some(want some now). Around my parts we have the annual Isleton crawdad festival in the delta and I may have to go again this year.

Man, that makes me hungry. I love crawdads. Used to hit the Vegas buffets on the weekends when I lived near there, and loaded plate fulls at a crack with them suckers. I also like suckin' the yellow mustard out of their heads (YUM)!

WOW...That's something I've never tried......

post-11862-0-06225500-1367198276.jpg

Oh,,,,

Great work Rob

Edited by read_the_wall
I love eating them and catching them but, a tattoo, no. We have some of the largest in the world, here in WA State. Nice artwork.

I only ever caught small ones. I must have been looking in the wrong places.

The fella who got it is a Cook/Chef or something in between. I am trying to get him to let me put an ear of corn in the background. The Crawdads I get from my favorite spot in the Blackfoot river here, are usually between 5"-8" and very tasty. Not as many folks as I would think even try to collect them for a meal, or even know that they are in the rivers here. Nice cold Rockie Mountain water makes River-food that tastes great!