Why did the Joe Biden picture caption thread get locked?

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to know why the Joe Biden caption thread was locked?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I want to call one of the mods a "insert insult here" but dont want to get banned.

That "big woman" is hot. I'd fuck her. Yes I am telling the truth no I'm not proud, do I care what others think, no. If you close your eyes and feel it would be amazing. I mean really think about it all that fat would be like a woman made of boobs.

Wow. Just. Wow.

Man, I just spit freak'n tuna fish on my table! Thanks for the laughs. And Ak Monty, you Sir are one sick puppy. I did a fat chick once...took me 6 months to get my self esteem back. Did her on all fours and the chick had rug burns on her belly from swinging back and forth. Freak'n disgusting....and I only did one more beast after her!

That "big woman" is hot. I'd fuck her. Yes I am telling the truth no I'm not proud, do I care what others think, no. If you close your eyes and feel it would be amazing. I mean really think about it all that fat would be like a woman made of boobs.

Wow. Just. Wow.

Man, I just spit freak'n tuna fish on my table! Thanks for the laughs. And Ak Monty, you Sir are one sick puppy. I did a fat chick once...took me 6 months to get my self esteem back. Did her on all fours and the chick had rug burns on her belly from swinging back and forth. Freak'n disgusting....and I only did one more beast after her!

Talking about fucking fat beasts and spitting TUNA on your table the you call Monty a sick puppy? I don't know how anyone could eat tuna after spending five minutes on this forum.

Wow. Just. Wow.

haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif