yeah, the Nemesis is a thing of beauty. I never take that one out of the house much.

I hope someday to get my hands on a Halo, but they are very hard to come by.

I think once you get 1 Microtech you gots to get em all red_heart.gif

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH
yeah, the Nemesis is a thing of beauty. I never take that one out of the house much.

I hope someday to get my hands on a Halo, but they are very hard to come by.

I think once you get 1 Microtech you gots to get em all red_heart.gif

I have one of the first HALOs ever made, came in a plain cardboard box and had hand cut directions from cheap copy paper of various colors. Got a call from Tony @ Microtech when I had them do warranty work and he remembered making my very knife. :)

I often wonder what it's worth to a serious collector.

• Like 1

yeah, I emailed ya back, if you didnt get message I said try here http://www.microholics.org/cgi-bin/ib312/ikonboard.cgi

I would love to get my hands on the large version of the ADO, that would be one badass mofo. (I guess they made them at one time but out of production now)

post-28-13667-IMG_0393_zpsb4a678ba.jpg

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH

I bought a Ti fixed of theirs years ago at dealer cost, sat on it and sold it, I've regretted it ever since. Indestructible and stab through anything doesn't begin to describe it. Impossibly sharp as well.

Show em if you gots em 032.gif

L to R....Combat Troodon(Bowie blade) Combat Troodon (serration) Nemesis (full serration)

microtechs_zpsd4ba99da.jpg

heh, I want to get a production Troodon, mine is pre-production

do you know much about the production numbers of Microtechs. I mean do they only make a certain amount for each year and thats it?

Seems like they sell out everywhere in the blink of an eye. BladeHQ is the only place you have a chance of still getting some of them.

My stonewash Combat Troodon Bowie was the last one in that configuration before it went sold out, so I'm glad I snabbed that one up.

bowiecombattroodon-1_zpsa7becb35.jpg

combattroodon2_zpsb9795d79.jpg

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH

Ya they don't make a lot, because they set up a run and then move on to the next run.

I've never bought a regular run knife by MicroTech, I have not bought a new microtech in years, I've been lucky enough to get steals here and there online and at pawnshops when people had no idea what the hell they had. The Troodon I have has no markings on the body and only on the belt clip. No talon logo. I know they are all 5 digits and you have a month and year tied to it, usually 00105 and then 06/12, I believe they start at 00001, but not 100% sure, and I don't know if the serial number resets every month and if the serials are say Troodon 00105 6/12 and there could also be a UltraTech 00105 06/12. But I'm not sure on that.

I have kept the really rare ones, but have mostly bought them to sell because I've made a killing on selling at value over what I paid.

Edited by Syndicate

Microtech is the shit. I've had a Scarab and had to unload it to pay bills. But I couldn't stand being without it after and picked up a knockoff for WAY less $$$ that I gotta admit is still impressive. (that's if ya ain't one to be dazzled by name brands and huge price tags... or an Arsenal fanboy...)

Wait, wait, wait......Seriously, what in the world makes these knives that expensive? Are they dipped in the blood of celestial virgins? Wait, are you simply buying them because they look good? Or fill a collectors niche? Now before you guys get all wonky on me i just don't see how they are worth that much. Talk to me campers. Tell me what makes them this valuable. I am not one to kick sand on someone elses job so clue me in.