I am not SS. I searched for what you are talking about and I found it. This guy you think I am is not me haha I promise. I was just asking about spare parts and I am sure SS and I are not the only ones on the planet looking for saiga spare parts.

Thank you.

I am not SS. I searched for what you are talking about and I found it. This guy you think I am is not me haha I promise. I was just asking about spare parts and I am sure SS and I are not the only ones on the planet looking for saiga spare parts.

Thank you.

True........but you are the only two people west of Texas and south of Oregon that are inquiring.000.gif

• Like 1

Ok. Lets be frank. 1. your new. 2. Spetza is notorious for coming up with new names and new reasons to get banned. 3. You ask a lot of the same questions he did, almost verbatim. So, if you not him welcome. If you are him. Mellow the F out and just be normal and not a super prick. I am not saying that Dubs or jet will forgive you, but if you less of a dick, you might ride it out.

I am not SS. I searched for what you are talking about and I found it. This guy you think I am is not me haha I promise. I was just asking about spare parts and I am sure SS and I are not the only ones on the planet looking for saiga spare parts.Thank you.
You're a dummy. Simply because you talk the same retarted way SS does haha. Fricken Cali hipsters...

Ok. Lets be frank. 1. your new. 2. Spetza is notorious for coming up with new names and new reasons to get banned. 3. You ask a lot of the same questions he did, almost verbatim. So, if you not him welcome. If you are him. Mellow the F out and just be normal and not a super prick. I am not saying that Dubs or jet will forgive you, but if you less of a dick, you might ride it out.
Nope he had his chance 3 profiles and 21 lies ago. Edited by dubya

Dude you're the one who needs to mellow out. Not every new member is a troll, and many newbies ask the same questions.

• Like 1

Dude you're the one who needs to mellow out. Not every new member is a troll, and many newbies ask the same questions.

I agree, the way you're going we're not going to have any fresh meat (mmmm :) ) around here and running off new members looking for advice makes us all look bad.

• Like 1
You guys are hilarious. This place is awesome. Anyways I found my spare parts so all is good. Thanks for the suggestions.

Haha lolol no you're hilarious! You silly little... silly Stan! So where did you find your spare parts? I've actually been looking for the same exact parts. It's like we share the same mind almost! Almost. Anyway would you mind sharing with us where you found your spare, rare, Saiga parts? I'm sure many members would benefit, after all that's what forums are for, aren't they?

You guys are hilarious. This place is awesome. Anyways I found my spare parts so all is good. Thanks for the suggestions.

Haha lolol no you're hilarious! You silly little... silly Stan! So where did you find your spare parts? I've actually been looking for the same exact parts. It's like we share the same mind almost! Almost. Anyway would you mind sharing with us where you found your spare, rare, Saiga parts? I'm sure many members would benefit, after all that's what forums are for, aren't they?

Redwood Marine in Eureka California has spare parts for all members west of Texas & south of Oregon. naaaa.gif

Edited by Jet

what? Wait? Ok, you guys can have SS all to yourselves.

• Like 1
I found them at k-var but they are all out of bolts but will get one when they are back in stock.

So what spare parts DID you get? You said no bolt carrier but you got a bolt head?? I better get two, everyone should have a couple extra heads just in case!

Oh no, I got the carrier but the bolts are going to be out for about a month or so said the lady that e-mailed me back; quite quickly too, I think they have pretty good customer service.

Okay.....now it's confirmed you're a troll.......KVAR has good customer service????haha.gif

• Like 1