Pussy Energy drink, I've now seen it all...

I'm thinking rather than an energy drink it should be some fruity mixed drink or wine cooler.

Of course if you ordered one of those saying something like "I'll have a pussy" the bartender would probably say "if that's what you're drinking, you've already got a pussy."

• Like 1

My daughter dated a guy a couple of years ago and he showed me this and asked what I thought of the label. Told him that if the stuff inside the can got people laid it will sellout, if not your going to see what is in this thread. Anybody gettin laid?

My daughter dated a guy a couple of years ago and he showed me this and asked what I thought of the label. Told him that if the stuff inside the can got people laid it will sellout, if not your going to see what is in this thread. Anybody gettin laid?

Certainly not because of this...

If this gets you laid, you will also "get" some VD.

Hilariously, the lil lady just told me that, "Milk Thistle is supposed to promote good vaginal health by promoting blood flow to the 'area'"

Uhhhh... I bet dudes that drink this get the shits!

Go ahead and try my bawls1.jpg

Sadly being in competitive gaming in HS and shortly after I can say this is so 1998ish lol

When you were puttin' bawls to your lips back in '98 we were drinking this crap...

1_123125_2152319_2180454_2204595_081126_

Sorry, I couldn't resist... 021.gif

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter
Go ahead and try my bawls1.jpg

Sadly being in competitive gaming in HS and shortly after I can say this is so 1998ish lol

When you were puttin' bawls to your lips back in '98 we were drinking this crap...

1_123125_2152319_2180454_2204595_081126_

Sorry, I couldn't resist... 021.gif

I never drank it after I tried a sip of it once, it might as well be called extracted ball sweat of 1000 camels. Most of us were getting high as hell and cared little for caffeinated stuff lol

Edited by Syndicate

Me and some of my buddies went to the Dominican last year for a vacation and actually had some of this stuff, it was the only energy drink they had at the resort. Tastes similar to red bull. Couldn't stop laughing and making jokes about it all week- still do.