Tell the truth, get railroaded. Poor kid.

This guy told the truth and attempted to do the right thing, and got screwed. This is whats wrong with the world today, it makes me sick. Had he kept his mouth shut nothing would have happened. He didnt realize that his honesty = felony.

http://www.wral.com/classmates-rally-around-princeton-student-expelled-for-gun-in-car/12401713/

Edited by Boomsick42

Anything you say Can and Will be used against you.

There is a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance that if he had kept his mouth shut and just gone to school and left the shotgun in his car all day, nothing would have happened and he'd be free and clear.

The liberal scum, union teachers tried to do this to a girl in Columbia Falls, Montana. She was also an honors student.

http://helenair.com/news/state-and-regional/school-board-lets-columbia-falls-girl-return-after-gun-incident/article_33d8a5d8-073c-11e0-b26c-001cc4c002e0.html

The board was inspired to let her return to class. They damn near started a war. The people of the valley were RED HOT!

I'm surprised they didn't also charge him with having a SG under the age of 18. probably just a oversight by the prosecutor, I'm sure someone will bring that to his attention.

as for going to college and getting a degree, a fat lot of good that will do him if has a felony, try to find a career with a felony conviction.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

I called the last college where I got my 2nd degree and asked them if I could conceal carry. The lady says sure just don't let anyone see it, the boys carry there hunting guns in there cars all the time. In highschool we all brought our new hunting rifles to school after christmas, everyday there would be a crowd around someones car as we all shouldered the rifle and glassed the woods. The headmaster knew and coach, they would even come see. I hope Alabama never changes, if we do we are usually forced to by draconian laws comming out of washington or pressure to change state law. Hmmm, sounds real familiar.

......this is the kind of shit that just renders me speechless.....really? lack of common sense is killing this country world.

These no tolerance policies only teach our youth that in life you must lie and cheat to get ahead. This poor kid tried(despite the ignorance of the policy to begin with) to make right his wrong yet he is disciplined to the extreme. So in other words, hey just leave school without asking and go home put the gun up(lie about it so no one knows why you left school to avoid worse punishment) then take the day off. You will only get minor punishment and you got a day off, return to school later and everything is fine.

Yes, that is what they are teaching our youth. But what to expect when con corrupt con artists are teaching/writing the policies for our children's education, makes you wonder if its not what they have in mind all along.

I think the bullshit spewed from the media has something to do with this. If this kid never thought there would be a problem, he would not have been compelled to say anything. The media (among others) teach our kids that guns are bad, in every case, for every owner, in any circumstance. Twenty years ago he would not have thought twice about it, and gone along with his day. Now, these kids are fearful not to be the perpetrator, even if they have done nothing wrong. The gun makes people criminals.

The principals actions could have a very good chance at destroying this kids future. If convicted he will never be able to get a decent job and make a living.

People in power who make life altering decisions for others and base them on their own personal fears and biases, should be fucking ashamed. This shit is not supposed to happen in a free country.

Thats good to see, as long as hes not trying to major in sciences that do not agree with Jerry falwell's religious beliefs. If this kid doesnt want to apply the bible to almost every course of study, he may want to find another school.

• Like 1
......this is the kind of shit that just renders me speechless.....really? lack of common sense is killing this country world.

These no tolerance policies only teach our youth that in life you must lie and cheat to get ahead. This poor kid tried(despite the ignorance of the policy to begin with) to make right his wrong yet he is disciplined to the extreme. So in other words, hey just leave school without asking and go home put the gun up(lie about it so no one knows why you left school to avoid worse punishment) then take the day off. You will only get minor punishment and you got a day off, return to school later and everything is fine.

Yes, that is what they are teaching our youth. But what to expect when con corrupt con artists are teaching/writing the policies for our children's education, makes you wonder if its not what they have in mind all along.

This 'Zero Tolerance' is nothing but zero brains. Sadly there are too many incidents like this happening where a boy who brings a toy soldier or draws a gun is taken away in handcuffs for this. We are living in strange times where good is considered bad by the progressives and bad is called good. They punish the innocent while the trouble makers are allowed to run rampant in the schools.

The kid should not have brought a shotgun to school. When he did realize that, he should have left class and taken it home. The kids a dumbass and I hope he learned a lesson. I don´t blame the school for enforcing the policy, I blame the kid. When that kid told the school he had accidentally brought a shotgun on school property, he made the school responsible for everything that happens from that point on. The school had to follow policy or they could have been held liable by anyone that found out about it.

The blame lies on the individual not following the policy, not the enforcers of the policy.

The kid should not have brought a shotgun to school. When he did realize that, he should have left class and taken it home. The kids a dumbass and I hope he learned a lesson. I don´t blame the school for enforcing the policy, I blame the kid. When that kid told the school he had accidentally brought a shotgun on school property, he made the school responsible for everything that happens from that point on. The school had to follow policy or they could have been held liable by anyone that found out about it.

The blame lies on the individual not following the policy, not the enforcers of the policy.

He didn't tell the school. He called his mother and told her. His mistake was that he let a libtard school administrator overhear his conversation.

And "they were only enforcing the rules" has been used to justify alot of heinous shit throughout history.

The blame lies with the idiotic MORONS who made these policies in the first place! mad.gif

I don´t think high school kids should be able to bring guns to school in the trunk of their car. That is a policy I endorse.

He didn't tell the school. He called his mother and told her. His mistake was that he let a libtard school administrator overhear his conversation.

And "they were only enforcing the rules" has been used to justify alot of heinous shit throughout history.

Its called holding an individual responsible for his actions. Not blaming the "Gun" or the "policy", but the individual.

The blame lies with the idiotic MORONS who made these policies in the first place! mad.gif

I don´t think high school kids should be able to bring guns to school in the trunk of their car. That is a policy I endorse.

Its called holding an individual responsible for his actions. Not blaming the "Gun" or the "policy", but the individual.

You think a felony is will teach this kid some responsibility? Are you sure your not one of those shill posters?

I think he will learn that in life their are consequences. I think he will never forget to take his shotgun out of his truck before going on school property.

I don´t believe he should receive a felony for this.

I don´t believe "I Forgot" is an excuse for breaking the law.

"Shill Poster", Is that what someone is called for disagreeing?

Edited by FORDGUY

And so goes the PUSSIFICATION of this country, which will also be followed up with a double dose of down right stupidity. Evidently the kid was taught to do what was right, and just maybe he called his mother to come get the gun because he didn't want to leave school to take it home, but be in class and study, as he was taught to do. His parents should be commended for raising a good and honest kid, but NO, some dickhead asshole scum sucking bitch has to call the PoPo and say there's kid here with a gun, and all hell breaks loose. Sorry, but if I was the PoPo that responded, I'd have took the gun home for him, regardless of what was said or done to me. The kid did what was right, and gets punished, another example of how screwed up this country and it's people are.

I look forward to the day that people wake up and take their country back, and I pray I live long enough to see it.

. Sorry, but if I was the PoPo that responded, I'd have took the gun home for him, regardless of what was said or done to me. The kid did what was right, and gets punished, another example of how screwed up this country and it's people are.

I look forward to the day that people wake up and take their country back, and I pray I live long enough to see it.

Theres a big difference between doing whats right and 'just doing your job'. This cop just did his job, which is to press every infracton to the fullest extent of the law.

I think he will learn that in life their are consequences. I think he will never forget to take his shotgun out of his truck before going on school property.

The problem is nowadays, the police are called to solve things that people dont want to deal with on their own. This is why we are in such a nanny state, because no one wants to put on their big boy pants and deal with problems themselves. The admin of the school could have taken care of this himself, never called the cops and effective ends would have been met. Instead this scumbag sack of shit CHOSE to possibly ruin the future of someone who did 'just make a mistake'.

All parties facilitating any charges for this kid are the worst type of lowlifes imaginable.

. Sorry, but if I was the PoPo that responded, I'd have took the gun home for him, regardless of what was said or done to me. The kid did what was right, and gets punished, another example of how screwed up this country and it's people are.

Theres a big difference between doing whats right and 'just doing your job'. This cop just did his job, which is to press every infracton to the fullest extent of the law.

The problem is nowadays, the police are called to solve things that people dont want to deal with on their own. This is why we are in such a nanny state, because no one wants to put on their big boy pants and deal with problems themselves. The admin of the school could have taken care of this himself, never called the cops and effective ends would have been met. Instead this scumbag sack of shit CHOSE to possibly ruin the future of someone who did 'just make a mistake'.

All parties facilitating any charges for this kid are the worst type of lowlifes imaginable.

Under these circumstances, he should have had the least punishment allowed. The school administrators had no choice (IMO) but to cover their ass and follow procedures.

I feel bad for the kid, but what the hell did he think was going to happen when he told the school. In todays environment you should know better.