AMMO BOTS ...Near realtime tracking of who has ammo in stock.

All would be more helpful if there was some damn ammo to list I reckon.

There is a shit ton of ammo out there. It's just that the online regulars are light years away from my budget. These bot's make it almost like an online auction in the sense that when it is found 10 million people see it immediately and even if you get in the queue that doesn't guarantee that it will make it through the payment process. I've thought I had several slam dunks and the sites get so bogged down that they time out. I had ammo in my damn cart 2 minutes after it was posted and the site wouldn't let me pay for it before timing out. I was so pissed when I finally got to actually start to pay and it popped up sold out.

I thought we all knew about gunbot. Sorry, or I would have mentioned it earlier.

Thanks for the tip on gunbuddy, netstorm, I will have to check it out.

I thought this thread was a couple months behind myself.

Edited by Big John!

Ordered 1000 rounds of wolf sp (x39) from sportmans yesterday for only 20$ over what i consider "normal". Just gotta move fast or be lucky. Im splitting it w a friend tho and still waiting for when tula 124gr hp is about and accessible. Used gunbot as well. Local ppl only have fmj and want 10$/box for fucks sake. Wishin there were a shop around here that wasnt trying to rape ppl... grr...

Damn, Able Ammo is smoking some serious crack! I picked some up for $17 a box from LGS a few weeks ago.

PMC Bronze Line Pistol/Revolver Pistol Ammunition 9A, 9mm, Full Metal Jacket (FMJ), 115 GR, 1150 fps, 50 Rd/bx

pmc_bronzebox.jpg

Price: $68.95

Edited by sjgusmc21