I bet Obama makes sure he gets a proper muslim burial and is treated with great respect........anger.gif

remember osama bin laden

"The government issued a traditional Muslim funeral as not to insult or enrage Muslims by disrespecting their beliefs."

my vote is wood chipper

Edited by read_the_wall
  • Like 1
Ship it to the nearest Med School for the students to practice on. Maybe in death this piece of shit can be of some good use.

The kind full of foreign students granted Visas to come study here on our tax dollar?

• Like 1
Ship it to the nearest Med School for the students to practice on. Maybe in death this piece of shit can be of some good use.

The kind full of foreign students granted Visas to come study here on our tax dollar?

I would have sent him back home in a pine box with a small paper sign stapled to his chest reading "welcome to America, we're done with the bullshit"

Honestly i can understand why people hate him but i cant understand why they hate his dead body its nothing just a piece of rotting flesh why give it any party of your day just to hate it makes no sense to me

• Like 2

Fair point. Pin a note to his chest reading.

"To all potential muslim terrorist, this is what happens when you fuck with us."

Sincerely,

The Management

• Like 1

I like the General Pershing method of placing the dead Muslimes in a pig carcass because they think they won't get to Paradise if their bodies are in contact with the pig. Actually the pig will be contaminated from the Muslimes (misspelling intentional)

drawing.JPG

This was drawn by Tatiana Soskin who came to Israel from Russia and saw how the Arabs run rampant in Israel. All the leftist vermin in the press condemned this. The only ones who have a right to complain are pig farmers, it would have been an insult to their hogs.