Mexican vigilantes form to face down cartel crime.

Note the presence of guns in civilian hands.

The challenge for the US [citizen] is that the government is the organized crime.

• Like 2

So, let me get this straight. A community get's fed up with corruption and crime, takes up arms and patrols they own communities as security forces and are fully accountable for their actions.

That's called Unorganized Moolisha , here in the U.S.

Good video, watched every minute.

@breid1970

It's not good to hate.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Good people will always show up to try to fix things, its in their nature.

Unfortunately, its also in their nature to lose their vigilance when life gets comfortable, while its in the nature of bad people to keep pushing for undeserved power. The cycle continues....

Glad at least they have a response to our supplying of their cartels with weapons. Too bad Mao has no such response to his own behavior.

Ok, I watched it. And frankly I am surprised that they would actually stand up to the drug cartels considering how much money and resources the cartels could and usually do throw back at them. That takes a huge pair in my humble opinion. Secondly, I don't want any more of that to spill over into the U.S. What I mean by "that" is the drug violence, and illegal alien freight train thats been steam rolling over our borders for the past 50 years. In a perfect world Mexico would be at the same economic level as the US and Canada and we would all prosper from that relationship. The harsh reality is that Mexico is a 3rd world country that has had a civil war going on for the past 30 years and where the drug cartels pretty much run the country. Much like the Oil and Pharmaceutical run the United States.

My hate keeps me warm at night.

I think the Mexicans have the gumption to do what we cannot seem to do because they have hit rock bottom and there is nothing left to lose, and realize if they do nothing, they will just continue to lose their lives.

Screw mexico. They have problems there, and they just bring them over here. Build a wall, make it a deadly offence to cross illegally and let them blow each other up.

Regarding who brings their problems where, consider: "Confessions of an economic hitman" and "Apologies of an economic hitman".

Screwing all of Central and South America, is where it's at.

• Like 1

Can you imagine how Washington would feel if the communities in Texas along the Mexican border formed their own community police to handle the immigrants and drug dealers? Washington would have a fit but Texas would fix the problem. LOL Good video.

I think Arizona tried that but the Goose stepping mother fuckers in Washington quickly brought down theyre hobnailed boots on them. Remember Osama Obama wants us reliant and compliant.

I think you're correct. I think the local governments, possibly the state government tried enforcing the immigration laws and were stopped by Washington. The problem was they actually stopped. It might be different now, just a short time later.

If you don`t think it has not happened here you would be dead wrong ! I suggest you follow this link

http://en.wikipedia....f_Athens_(1946)

Or just google " Battle of Athens TN 1946 "

I remember reading about this in school, I think. Could have been later. I also saw the movie but I didn't realize the movie wasn't factual. It was close enough though. Something similar has happened with unions also. Steel workers and coal miners come to mind.

Screw mexico. They have problems there, and they just bring them over here. Build a wall, make it a deadly offence to cross illegally and let them blow each other up.

Mexico wouldn't have a drug market if it weren't for the FUCKING u.s. druggies. NONE of this shit would exist if drugs were legalized, lol. Not saying that's a good thing, not saying that's a bad thing. The thing speaks for itself. LOQUITER = The thing speaks for its self. Don't blame Mexico for Americas drug problems. Don't blame America for Mexico's gun and gang problems. They are inter-related.

I have a buddy that has roots in Ireland. He went over there for a visit. Pubs are a common communal pace for people to gather. People take their kids. People drink alcohol at noon with their meals. They don't have the problems we do in the U.S. Alcohol is not looked at as a bad/evil item that needs to be banned or controlled. It is a natural way of life. Once you "ban" something, that naturally makes people want it that much more. It's human nature. It becomes dark, elusive and seductive, and one wants to imbibe to excess. Black markets emerge. Crime ensues. 90% of the population has no problem with it. Just let the other 10% weed themselves off and die. Problem solved. And it won't use any of my tax money.

• Like 1

Mexico wouldn't have a drug market if it weren't for the FUCKING u.s. druggies. NONE of this shit would exist if drugs were legalized, lol. Not saying that's a good thing, not saying that's a bad thing. The thing speaks for itself. LOQUITER = The thing speaks for its self. Don't blame Mexico for Americas drug problems. Don't blame America for Mexico's gun and gang problems. They are inter-related.

I have a buddy that has roots in Ireland. He went over there for a visit. Pubs are a common communal pace for people to gather. People take their kids. People drink alcohol at noon with their meals. They don't have the problems we do in the U.S. Alcohol is not looked at as a bad/evil item that needs to be banned or controlled. It is a natural way of life. Once you "ban" something, that naturally makes people want it that much more. It's human nature. It becomes dark, elusive and seductive, and one wants to imbibe to excess. Black markets emerge. Crime ensues. 90% of the population has no problem with it. Just let the other 10% weed themselves off and die. Problem solved. And it won't use any of my tax money.

Good call sir.

Mexican vigilantes form to face down cartel crime.

Note the presence of guns in civilian hands.

The challenge for the US [citizen] is that the government is the organized crime.

Wait a second I know that guy! He lives 2 blocks from the 7/11 where I live.