should the terrorists be allowed to bury here in USA?

we had a heated debate here at work today. I say bury and burn the fucker. get riud of him, but I guesss its not religouslyt appropriate. or some shit.

Im about to gank the little brither out the hospital and boil him alive in tar, and feather them...

what do you think, folks? that fuker better not be buried here on US soil.....

my .02c

Edited by Ben Vampatella
  • Like 1
I say bury and burn the fucker. get riud of him, but I guesss its not religouslyt appropriate. or some shit.

...but first cover his ass with pork fat and shove a package of hot dogs up his ass, then light him on fire and throw his ass in a hole and let all these muzzie shits bent on terrorism in the US know this is how they will go out.

Edited by U.S Praetorian
  • Like 1

Jeepers, fellas, I kinda like the idea of having a special cemetary with a headgate reading "Terrorists We've Killed." We can use the image on postcards that we send to other countries.

• Like 3

I say don't wast any more time or money on these types than you have to. It will all fall on deaf ears anyhow. Put him in the oven and throw the small box of ashes in the dumpster. Off to the dump and problem solved.

They have not gone to trial yet. Innocent until proven guilty in this country. <ducking head>

If we are going to bury the bastard here, make it along side of one of our interstate hiways, post a really big sign 1 mile before where he's buried saying "rest stop 1 mile", then when people pull in, have another sign with a big arrow saying "PISS HERE". Hell, up north, if you're on the hiway, they even have gas stations on there, don't have to get off or nothing, maybe even have a drive thru piss station for him.

• Like 1

Attack America and pay the price. Cremation is very cheap. Cremate them with pork slaughterhouse trash.

The Israelis have wrapped some of them in pigskin and buried them, as a deterrent.

• Like 1