In Dash Camera Footage of Shootout in Middlefield, Ohio

I'll take 20 rounds in 9mm over 13 in a .45 any day. Load it up with hornaday critical duty and it's good to go. As bill Barr said on his gun joke, it's not like the movies, you miss you miss all the fucking time, you miss enough you might as well have a big stapler.

Here's a video of a Vietnam vet that looks like he knows how to use cover. Pretty sickening that the cop pleads with the man to put the gun down instead of emptying his gun into him, I'll bet he was afraid of getting in trouble for a bad shoot.

This is why you get a shotgun.

First: Bill Burr = histerical

Second: that was one nasty vet. He knew what he was doing from the start. He gauged the guy's level of fear/nervousness and whether he'd be too nervous to shoot well in an excited condition (i think he bitch-slapped the cop off camera) then tested it at the door. Then the almost perfect execution of the cop, while using cover to assure he wasnt hurt until the cop was just out of the fight. I hope to god I dont ever meet up with someone like that.

They always do when the enconomy tanks like this, look back at the jimmy carter years.

I pray these cops come out okay.

I hope I never freeze like some did in these videos, if someone points a gun at me and I believe my life to be at risk....well I hope I can get off the first lethal shot.

They always do when the enconomy tanks like this, look back at the jimmy carter years.

I pray these cops come out okay.

I hope I never freeze like some did in these videos, if someone points a gun at me and I believe my life to be at risk....well I hope I can get off the first lethal shot.

This is always my biggest fear. I've done several different drills at the range and find them to be hard with no threat. I get the job done, but not the way I'd invisioned it. That is why I'm always bitching at my friends that just owning a gun doesn't mean you can shoot one well if that time ever comes and to get their asses to the range more often.

This is especially true for CCW. I've spent more hard earned money trying to assure that the people around me are safe should something happen in public than I care to count. My son and I shoot a minimum of twice a month. For me, it is a use it or lose it skill. I pray every day I strap it on that I don't have to use it.

My instructor was pretty hard core and considered CCW a civic duty. Not sure how I feel about this. But... If everyone that were capable was armed, I suspect this country would be much different. I've met a lot of CCW people since I've got in the "club" and have yet to meet one that I thought was a liability.

So how many mags did he use?

one? one!

He wanted to die. A S-12 would have put him down real fast. Looked like 9mm hits

If it didn't FTE, haha...

Are you trying to say that 9mm is not an effective round? What do you see that makes the hit look different than any other caliber? Please don't tell me that a 45 round is better because it's bigger...

Hes dead is he not, and he had it coming. John I just made the observation that it looked like 9 mm nothing more.

Praise God for High Capacity Mags. I am all for shooting until they stop.