-11111 for timtimtim sold bad red dot

• 2 weeks later...

I'm tired of you and everybody trying to cover your ass lets find a neutral like a mod and i will pay for postage both ways and send them the sight and see what they say. Now how about that or are you going to find a way out of that!

If you think the mods here are going to stick up for a brat like you you're on the wrong forum. Try The High Road forum lol

I'm tired of you and everybody trying to cover your ass lets find a neutral like a mod and i will pay for postage both ways and send them the sight and see what they say. Now how about that or are you going to find a way out of that!

If you think the mods here are going to stick up for a brat like you you're on the wrong forum. Try The High Road forum lol

Actually, Barfcom sounds like it would be more fitting. Those guys would bitch because there weren't enough blue M&M's in the bag that came with an MRE.

In Tim's defense, it was on YOU to contact him of a problem, not blast him in public forum. Once you started this thread, then admitted you didn't contact him/her, it fell on you. You chose to kick the hornet's nest, now live with the stings.

ETA: How about a pic of the sight? I've looked at the original pic, and didn't see any damage.

Edited by Lone Eagle
  • Like 1