-11111 for timtimtim sold bad red dot

Seems like the Seller had no idea it wasnt working. If thats true then it sounds like you should have at least communicated with them about any problems upon recieving the items. IMO, in my dealings it common practice to try to resolve issues before posting neg feedback.

Just my 2cents.

Need more to the story, imo, for others to draw their on conclusions.

• Like 1
Did you give the seller a chance to make it right if you weren't happy before posting feed back?

From the answer he posted below it doesn't sound like it.

If it looked like a mistake i would have and he doesn't seem to be trying. Are you the mediator?

Why would he try and make this right? If I was timx3 I'd be a little pissed off too. Maybe you can contact one of the moderators to get this thread deleted and possibly start fresh.

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter
If it looked like a mistake i would have and he doesn't seem to be trying. Are you the mediator?

No Im sure not.

But since you posted "the way we do things around here" suggesting the forum as a community usually has better manners than how you feel you were treated I figured Id throw my 2 cents in. Most forum members usually make contact and attempt to make things right with the seller before slandering them. That tends to be a pretty commonly practiced routine when participating in any market place. But judging from your attitude towards me and the seller you dont seem to care for any attempts to amend things.

have a great day. I dont have any beef in this fight. Just suggesting alternatives that might have made a difference.

• Like 3

The whole point of public feedback is to inform us that a person is either good to deal with or should be avoided. None of us want to put a person on our "do not deal with" list without good reason since anyone can post negative feedback at will.

So we all want to know for certain who is right in this case especially since it looks like you didn't even try to give the seller a chance to make it right.

As contributors and members of this community, it is on us all to ensure the integrity of the feedback system or it will lose its value.

So, work your shit out with the seller before posting -11111 feedback!

• Like 2

The whole point of public feedback is to inform us that a person is either good to deal with or should be avoided. None of us want to put a person on our "do not deal with" list without good reason since anyone can post negative feedback at will. So we all want to know for certain who is right in this case especially since it looks like you didn't even try to give the seller a chance to make it right. As contributors and members of this community, it is on us all to ensure the integrity of the feedback system or it will lose its value. So, work your shit out with the seller before posting -11111 feedback![/quote

Honesty will get all the chances in the world with me but when the sight was CLEARLY messed up from the start that means he ment to screw someone from the start so why would i give him a second chance. Trying to help people out here but if everybody want to keep wiping his ass then so be it

Does not matter if it's 1cent or 100 dollars a thief is a thief

You have given 0 evidence of him being a thief. You gave the seller no chances to make it right. You did not attempt to contact him with your dislike in the product, or the transaction that took place. You have done nothing to make the seller even want to deal with you.

you bought a 30 dollar red dot sight and you are unhappy with it. Its starting to sound like you are more unhappy that you gambled and bought a shitty sight and decided you didnt like it, rather than you are actually mad at the seller. He is just your excuse to justify it.

It is common courtesy to contact the seller first before leaving negative feed back. If the seller had refused to make the transaction more satisfactory it might have ended differently and people might have a different opinion.

You have accused people of trying to troll you and "wiping" the sellers ass(I assume you mean kissing or taking sides with), no one has done so, only made suggestions or given their opinion. You have showed anger or aggression to anyone who doesn't agree with you. You seem like a really angry hard person to deal with. In all honesty your posts have only made me not ever want to deal with you in a sale ad rather than discourage me from dealing with TIMTIMTIM.

Has the OP even tried to contact you or ask for a reasonable solution TIMTIMTIM?

Does not matter if it's 1cent or 100 dollars a thief is a thief

You have given 0 evidence of him being a thief. You gave the seller no chances to make it right. You did not attempt to contact him with your dislike in the product, or the transaction that took place. You have done nothing to make the seller even want to deal with you. you bought a 30 dollar red dot sight and you are unhappy with it. Its starting to sound like you are more unhappy that you gambled and bought a shitty sight and decided you didnt like it, rather than you are actually mad at the seller. He is just your excuse to justify it. It is common courtesy to contact the seller first before leaving negative feed back. If the seller had refused to make the transaction more satisfactory it might have ended differently and people might have a different opinion. You have accused people of trying to troll you and "wiping" the sellers ass(I assume you mean kissing or taking sides with), no one has done so, only made suggestions or given their opinion. You have showed anger or aggression to anyone who doesn't agree with you. You seem like a really angry hard person to deal with. In all honesty your posts have only made me not ever want to deal with you in a sale ad rather than discourage me from dealing with TIMTIMTIM. Has the OP even tried to contact you or ask for a reasonable solution TIMTIMTIM?

You know twice you have said its not your fight and you were out of it but you got to keep running your mouth. The was screwed up from the start and for someone to sale it to someone like that is a thief you can say what you want and nobody is and would not want to try and sale you anything so do what you said and stay the hell out of it

Okay I'll say it. GO FUCK YOURSELF. if you had an issue over a THIRTY DOLLAR red dot you should contact the seller BEFORE trying to ruin their name you twerp. Is the dot a little fuzzy (which is what you'll get for buying cheap junk in the first place) or what's wrong with it?? I'm not going to watch a little pissflap like you talk shit to guys who are good members that have jumped to help many noob Saiga owners, myself included, and are trying to calmly explain why you're coming off as a cock.

• Like 1

First fuck you 2nd not your business and last you are starting to sound like a pissed off spouce is that what this is and last lm done with you go get a life

You keep telling people its not their business...Well if it wasn't why would you post this in a public thread about sellers reputations? When you posted about this seller in a feedback forum you made it EVERYONE'S business.

So save yourself the humility and stop saying that.

First fuck you 2nd not your business and last you are starting to sound like a pissed off spouce is that what this is and last lm done with you go get a life

Learn how to spell simple words geek. Spouse not spouce...

Learn how to spell simple words geek. Spouse not spouce...

Well, to be fair, it did get a little gay in the other thread;-)

OP,

In the world, every part of it, there is courtesy and etiquette that must be followed when dealing with others. In the world of buying and selling online the courteous thing is to keep it private until the matter is resolved or until it is obvious it will not be. You did not do this so you are going to have a hard time finding anyone on your side. You blasted the seller immediately on a public forum trying to get some sort of satisfaction rather than trying to find a resolution privately. As you look at that sight let us know how satisfying it was to blast a random, anonymous guy on the internet. You chose satisfaction over a resolution and are now upset that the satisfaction isn't very satisfying. At this point you should probably embrace your decision and drop any hope of a resolution.

I don't care how badly misrepresented the sight was by the seller. Once you publically blast him without making an effort to allow him to make it right you are in the wrong and not him. Doing this puts up a wall to communication and at that point it is not his fault he won't deal with you, it is yours. Had you blasted me publically, even if the problem was 100% my fault, without contacting me in private first I would not try to work with you either. In the end you would not be getting anything from me had you done this to me, not a refund or even an explanation. I suspect Tim will follow the same course of action.

You should probably talk to the doc about your issues. You obviously do not feel good about yourself if you cannot even act like a normal person. And you have some serious rage issues that you need to have addressed either through counselling or medications. I am serious about this. There are a lot of veterans that have issues that need help and it sounds like you might be one.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for backing me up on "how things go around here". I havent said anything because I was a

Iittle shocked to say the least and didnt want to dig the hole any deeper.

Dogg, Im still not even sure what iswrong with this thing still.... I have heard it doesnt work, i have heard its practically covered in mysterious goo, i have also heard that its practically been used in Afghanistan!!!!

I would never sell something on this forum that was questionable in function or aesthetics (that i didnt mention) it has given me to much valuable information. I never said it was new. It never saw the range. It was mounted to the saiga then mounted on a .22, then boxed. The condition you are describing it in makes me think you kicked it down the sidewalk like a can.

Im going to keep my other thoughts to myself on this matter but, i will not sit here and let you call me a thief or whatever. How quickly did i pm you any information or reply to any questions??? Would a thief do that??? Would a thief post multiple times saying to pm me???

Im done talking about this crap. I have enough good feedback to deal with this mess.

Tim

I'm tired of you and everybody trying to cover your ass lets find a neutral like a mod and i will pay for postage both ways and send them the sight and see what they say. Now how about that or are you going to find a way out of that!

I'm tired of you and everybody trying to cover your ass lets find a neutral like a mod...

See post #8.

Personally I think you've taken it about as far as it will go. I hope every time you look through that sight it becomes a stark reminder on how far tact can actually go.

Day late and a dollar short...

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

I was already contemplating having you send it back but, you still haven't told me what is wrong with it?? Also I have know idea what you have done to it. You have avoided pm's at all cost. You made this a public matter that is why people have left there opinion s here.