Not So Subtle Ways of Saying "We Don't Want Your Business.&#34

a few things about this, that get my spidey senses tingling

1) top story? the world is going to hell in a hand basket, and this is a lead top story? are things that slow in that bumfuck town that this is their lead story.

2) where is the threat? that's what I like to know, how is a dildo a "threat".

3) 4 months after receiving this, all of a sudden he decides to contact the news media, and expounds the story with "shocked", "threat", "wife is traumatized"? what the dog didn't have a miscarriage as well? the cat didn't take off in the family car after a night of binge drinking and crash? how is that not possible?

human nature the way it is, some people will let things fester in them to a point that in order to get back at a company they go to extremes. it would not surprise me in the least that this guy did get told to not come back, so he mail that dildo to himself, to collect on a big pay day. ie. lawsuit.

if I was going to send a dildo to someone, I certainly wouldn't spring that much money for PRIORITY mail, I would send it in a padded envelope first class. which is what most people more then likely would do. so sending the thing PRIORITY MAIL gives me a cause to doubt someone else sent it. also, if you watch the video, the cancellation stamp is cut out, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, why would someone who got that, supposedly 4 months ago, would just cut out the cancellation date off of it? that right there just send up another big red flag for me that this is staged.

on a side note, I sure would like to have seen Courtney demonstrate the proper use of that dildo. you know, for educational purpose biggrin.png

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 3

I think something is fishy. Anyone sending this would have to know it might be traced back to him. To have this happen months later doesn't make any sense, either. So my gut feeling is that the guy either sent it to himself to make the business look bad or he was being a major dick and deserved it. If I am wrong on both counts then the person responsible should be fired and then sued.

"Ralph Polnicky of Shawnee, Oklahoma is outraged, damn it! And he has a good reason to be! Allegedly after an “ugly” confrontation with an employee at the Tractor Supply store, Polnicky received a threatening 8-inch dildo in the mail with “Ralph Is A Dick!!” and “Tractor Supply. Don’t come back!!” written on it."

Two of the responses.... I can see it now. A ban on assault dildos. LOLZ

"It's only eight inches, it's not that threatening!"

"Yeah, eight inches would merely be uncomfortable. 11-12 would be threatening."

• Like 1

I dont buy this, my brother is a real dickhead....business's screw him around because of it, but no one has ever gone to this length to tell him he was a dickhead or spend cash on an asshole....they just told him he dick was to his face, or diddled him around the same way, slow ordering parts and had fun doing it., why, because he is always a dickhead when he engages them, they know an ass walked in the door again looking to be verbally abusive with them and they have their fun in return...I understand, Im aslo guilty of the same I diddle him around at every turn.

he thinks the whole town is incompetent and he's too dumb to realize we are all making sport of his pissy little girl ways

how many of us business owners here have ever done anything like this?....its for bad business & we all know bad news travels faster than good news in these respects, one dildo could put a company under if in a small enough town

I think this asshole is as bad as my brother or worse and hes fucking with them hardcore....I recognize the behavior

Looks like him (or his wife? :unsure: ) got some use out of it by the way the ink on the side of it is all blurry. :lol:

From what I could tell. Damn web page kept on locking up Firefox on me. :angry:

Anthrax, risin, and now dildos sent in the mail as items to terrify people and only the dildo got through. Small particles stopped, big hunks of rubber delivered, damn strange system at work.

The dildo is his. Why would anyone at the store be that stupid knowing it would be a PR nightmare causing a firing or five. His old lady problably found it in his sock drawer with shit stains on it and his excuse was this nonsense.

• Like 1

The dildo is his. Why would anyone at the store be that stupid knowing it would be a PR nightmare causing a firing or five. His old lady problably found it in his sock drawer with shit stains on it and his excuse was this nonsense.

I agree sir, this whole thing smells of jack assery butt hurtedness lol

I agree sir, this whole thing smells of jack assery butt hurtedness lol

Literally haha.gif

• Like 1

On a side note, i worked at a womens prison in an undisclosed location where they made dildos out of jolly rancher candy. I was doing a shakedown one day with a new female officer who found one and was holding it up in her bare hands. She looked at me and said . "What the hell is this?" I said. "Its a dildo dumbass. A used dildo that your holding in your bare hand." She promptly left the cell, threw up and became a huge fan of always gloving up.

No gardens at that prison. In fact its the only maximum security prison in the world without a fence. No fence what so ever. Its in the middle of downtown Shakopee MN. All they have presently is a security hedge. Yep a two foot hedge. 650 women. Hedge. Do the math.