The Farm & Fleet in Janesville, WI has a nice stock of American Eagle 9mm (115grain) for $16/box of 50.

Not sure how many members here are from that area, but I figured it was worth a shot.

• Like 2

Id like to find more RWS orange and black box sport 9mm. Swiss made, hot and fast. A little light weight ut a really good round with awesome brass. Last time I found it, 10 bucks per 50.

Thanks for the heads up. My old man went for a road tour thanks to you! Hope he filled his saddle bags!

• Like 1

Yeah, the local wally worlds in Orlando and Titusville had the 5.56 420 rd ammo can for $175 the other day, they had (5) on the cart, but I was #21 in line, I got to buy Fed. .40cal FMJ Value pack for $32/100 box. Plus they had .22LR, but that got bought up before I got to the counter also.

BTW, the 1st guy in line at 7:00am on a Saturday morning, showed up at 3:30AM to make sure he got some of the 5.56!!!!!

Id like to find more RWS orange and black box sport 9mm. Swiss made, hot and fast. A little light weight ut a really good round with awesome brass. Last time I found it, 10 bucks per 50.

Thanks for the heads up. My old man went for a road tour thanks to you! Hope he filled his saddle bags!

Both Hell-warts here in Zootown haven't had jack shit since Sandy Hook but obscure calibers and #8 shotshells. The Sportsman's Warehouse had some behind the counter, but a 2 box limit, or one 100/200 bulk pack. I did grab some .45APC shotshells for the snakes and rats.