I have looked at it just now online. Ratings are pretty good. If it was me and I was going to spend around 200 I'd get the vortex sparc or strikefire. That because I've got die exp with those and they are good to go.

We're a bit spoiled over here with access to Aimpoint, Trijicon, Eotech, Meopta, Mepro and the like. Compared to what's available to us in the shops, the Japanese UltraDot scopes are one step up from airsoft toys. Not to say they are crap. I had one years ago and it failed on me. The AK shocked it too hard and the contacts opened up. Lots of guys use them in bullseye competitions and swear by them. They wont take a beating like an Aimpoint so if you aren't hunting with it, go for it! They have a dedicated US distributor who will take care of any warranty issues that may spring up. They do have a lifetime warranty.

Japs make good cameras and optics so why not a weapon sight? :) Let me know how it works out for you if you get one.

I've got an Ultradot Reddot on my MK III Hunter .22 . I really like being able to change both the size of the dot, as well as the brightness of it. Holds zero perfectly after firing several hundred rounds through it, and seems to be very well made. Not sure how it would be on something with recoil.