VIDEO: Bonesteel Arms Firestorm Muzzle Brake Review

I have the bonesteel brake permanently attached to my chopped vepr. I noticed the same thing, alot of flying debris coming out of the side backwards. This thing cannot be shot on an indoor range as a result - lots of debris coming back into booths next door.

I wonder what the deal is with that? Can't change it now, permanently soldered on there.

Cardboard paper towel tube or the like lined with inside out duct tape...

• Like 1

I have the bonesteel brake permanently attached to my chopped vepr. I noticed the same thing, alot of flying debris coming out of the side backwards. This thing cannot be shot on an indoor range as a result - lots of debris coming back into booths next door.

I wonder what the deal is with that? Can't change it now, permanently soldered on there.

Cardboard paper towel tube or the like lined with inside out duct tape...

Yeah like I said in the video I'll do some more testing to find out whats going on.

Did you try it with any rifled slugs and did you get the same garbage flying out the side?

Yes we did with the same result of me and another friend still getting hit.....no matter what we shot out of it lol

That's wild man, does it perform as good as the molot in your honest opinion before I purchase one this week. Tony, I loved your monster brake, just a little long for a standard 19" barrel but by far was dominant for something that isnt mid barrel. Love your work!

That's wild man, does it perform as good as the molot in your honest opinion before I purchase one this week. Tony, I loved your monster brake, just a little long for a standard 19" barrel but by far was dominant for something that isnt mid barrel. Love your work!

Well here are my thoughts. If your going for something lightweight and rugged enough to take some abuse I'd go for this brake. If you want true recoil reduction go with the Molot or the Monster. The only edge the Molot has over the Monster is that it is lighter. The recoil reduction/compensation on both of those brakes are very close. The Bonesteel Firestorm brake has everything you need in one small lightweight package.

Again the only issue would be the crap that hit you lol. It may have been an issue with the de burring process of the first batch of brakes and may already be corrected.

I'll probably give Chris a call tomorrow and see if he has had those problems.. Im very interested in that Bonesteel brake because it has all those other good brakes in one, plus looks pretty wicked. I like the molots look alot too.. Still havent decided what I want haha.. BLACKHAWK, just sale me some of yours :)

Yo 50.. have you tried the barrel shroud brake.. raptor claw that css made for recoil reduction?

No I have not but just looking at it it doesn't seen like it would really work like a real brake would. I may be wrong though.