WTT Converted 7.62x39 Saiga for VEPR 54r

I'm not getting any bites locally so I'll offer it for sale on here I guess:

7.62x39 Saiga rifle that has been properly converted to a pistol grip (riveted receiver holes/trigger guard) with a bullet guide (welded) to accept 30 round AK47 magazines. Midwest Industries railed handguard with optic specific top cover, Primary Arms micro red dot co-witnessed with iron sights, RPK windage adjustable rear sight, aluminum CSS stock adapter tube with adjustable AR15 stock, Hogue rubber pistol grip, Magpul AFG2 foregrip, barrel is threaded for 14x1 RH threads with birdcage flash hider, Tapco G2 single hook trigger polished and honed, TAK-latch ambidextrous magazine release and a Krebs enhance AK47 safety selector. The finish on the gun is just a DIY pattern of baked on Krylon/Rustoleum with a matte clear coat. Not easily scratched but was just a placeholder till I was to get it cerakoted. I'll also include the original top cover to the railed handguards and a 5 round magazine for hunting.

$1200 for the rifle +1 mag, $1400 for the rifle +6 mags and the BCS chest rig, or $1600 for the rifle plus everything else and about 700 rounds of Golden Tiger 7.62x39 FMJBT. Prices are firm. You pay shipping and your transfer fees, I'll pay my transfer fees if I have to ship through my FFL. Prices are firm.

I've got a wishy washy buyer at the moment, says he'll take it at the end of the month (maybe). I'm also offering this for sale with the standard top cover and no optic for $975 plus shipping. It actually looks so slick like that I almost don't wanna sell it anymore... anyway, still for sale until sold!

dsc01977bk.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.