New and from the most popular state here it seems ... CA. But I am a proud owner of 7.62 x 39 16" Saiga. The first mod i would like to do on it is a stock mod. I would like to "fill in" the skeleton Saiga stock to avoid the BB requirement. Did anyone do this here, or has a good idea on what would be a good way of doing this?

Thanks.

Ok. So first off, MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF CA, second if your new lurk around for a while, post some in other peoples threads, maybe start a thread introducing yourself then ask a question. We have had some issues from idiots with buttstock problems on Cali, that's the silly Sally reference.

Wow, they are accusing you too eh? I am new as well and they accused me of being some Sally member as well. Don't let it bring you down though I think they are just a little bit paranoid because apparently this Sally character tormented them pretty bad. Anyhow welcome.

I think it is funny. I've been searching around and you guys spend a lot of time thinking about the Sally character. Maybe you should be more mature than him (or her) and ignore it rather than fuel it. This forum has turned into a bad episode of Jerry Springer and is not getting any better when you accuse EVERY single new user of being this Sally or Silly Sally or what ever the fuck the name is. I belong to an ar-15 forum and no talk of this kind comes about. Nothing but mature conversations about guns or working on guns or shooting. No moronic smiley face symbols or smileys with stupid hats or bickering back and fourth or accusations of being an imposter or childish things of that sort. There is a lot of useful info on this site but there are a certain few I will not name (you know who you are) that seem to just wanna argue and point fingers and be strait up punks.

Thank You.

Edited by StantheMan
  • Like 1

I think it is funny. I've been searching around and you guys spend a lot of time thinking about the Sally character. Maybe you should be more mature than him (or her) and ignore it rather than fuel it. This forum has turned into a bad episode of Jerry Springer and is not getting any better when you accuse EVERY single new user of being this Sally or Silly Sally or what ever the fuck the name is. I belong to an ar-15 forum and no talk of this kind comes about. Nothing but mature conversations about guns or working on guns or shooting. No moronic smiley face symbols or smileys with stupid hats or bickering back and fourth or accusations of being an imposter or childish things of that sort. There is a lot of useful info on this site but there are a certain few I will not name (you know who you are) that seem to just wanna argue and point fingers and be strait up punks.

Thank You.

tasteofawesome.com_253207_1337283888.jpg

• Like 1

Thank You.

Bahahahahaaa! A member of an AR-15 forum and its all straight talk about guns!!?! There are more assfucks and characters on any one AR forum than 5 regular forums together.

post-46357-0-28088500-1368560177_thumb.jpg

We are a close nit forum here. Like I said ive never seen anyone join up and become super active in a forum. Most normal people either have a question or want to see something they can't without becoming a member.

I've joined countless forums I may post a few thing here and there. However I've grew to love this forum and like the people here. If you aren't the "silly Sally" person then who cares. I would say ok here's a pic of my rifle here's a pic of whatever rifle your working on. Plus a gun guy from Cali is already suspect. I mean that would be like me living in Georgia and loving to smapke weed, weed is my life weed is like guns are to me currently. If I was a weed is my life kind of guy I'd move to CO or WA.

By the welcome. Haha

Another reason I love this forum is the awesome mobile phone format.